Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angle Dropping Lots Of Weight, Velvet Sky Speaks Out On Possible Women's Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Angle Dropping Lots Of Weight, Velvet Sky Speaks Out On Possible Women's Show Empty
PostSubject: Angle Dropping Lots Of Weight, Velvet Sky Speaks Out On Possible Women's Show   Angle Dropping Lots Of Weight, Velvet Sky Speaks Out On Possible Women's Show Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:11 pm

Source: Rajah.com

-- Kurt Angle has been cutting down his weight in recent weeks. He's down to about 200 pounds now, instead of 215 or 220 legit. Angle's profile on the TNA website bills him at 250 pounds. Angle's on a major diet and has dropped several pounds since the start of April. No one knows why Angle is dropping the weight, but he's proud of it. As of late, he's been going around backstage asking people to guess how much weight he's lost. Also, TNA bills Angle as 6 feet flat, but he's actually 5 foot 10. Angle said so himself during his appearance on Pros vs. Joes a few months ago.

-- "Under the Ring" has an indepth interview with TNA Knockout Velvet Sky, When asked whether adding an all-women's show would water down the product, Sky said, "It could." She also added, "But it could work if it's done right. If it's not shoved down people's throats. It might have a good chance of flopping even if we did shove it down people's throats. I'm happy with what we're doing now though too." Sky noted that the highlight of her tenure in TNA thus far is the recognition. "I'm still new to the company. Just that so many people know who I am and my background and want to learn about me. I was told, even from some news sources that Angelina Love and I, for the past four months, have been among the highest-rated segments on the show. It's nice to see that some people might be tuning in just to see me and Angelina Love." Sky also talks about how she entered wrestling, Randy Savage & Miss Elizabeth influencing her (her partner Angelina Love also looked up to Elizabeth as well), how she entered TNA, who pushed for her to get a job in TNA, why she's not going under her Talia Madison name in the company, and more.

-- People were raving about the Knockouts pole match that aired on Impact this past week. Not so much the concept, but because the ladies performed really well in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net

Angle Dropping Lots Of Weight, Velvet Sky Speaks Out On Possible Women's Show
Page 1 of 1