Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lashley Speaks On Release, WWE Attempting To Snag Emmy Award Nom.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Lashley Speaks On Release, WWE Attempting To Snag Emmy Award Nom. Empty
PostSubject: Lashley Speaks On Release, WWE Attempting To Snag Emmy Award Nom.   Lashley Speaks On Release, WWE Attempting To Snag Emmy Award Nom. Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:00 am

Source: Rajah.com

-- World Wrestling Entertainment is attempting to land their first-ever Emmy nomination, reports The Hollywood Reporter. The company has set up a screening of last year's Tribute to the Troops show for the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences on May 28 (which will be followed by a Q&A regarding the special).

-- Daily Star has an interview with Bobby Lashley in which he comments on what led to his release from WWE, doing MMA, possibly going to TNA, and more. On his release from WWE, Lashley said some things were out of his control, specifically his treatment from SmackDown head writer Michael Hayes. "Sometimes people want to halt you, no matter how hard you work, sometimes people wanna keep you down, and sometimes they win," he said. Also, Lashley hasn't ruled out TNA. "I never had the opportunity to fight, feud, or team with Kurt Angle and I want to. Samoa Joe - I'd love to strap on the mits with him one time, or wrestle or whatever. If I could go for one main event I definitely would. I have not crossed out TNA."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net

Lashley Speaks On Release, WWE Attempting To Snag Emmy Award Nom.
Page 1 of 1