Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Wrestlers Pulled From Main WWE Roster & Vito Speaks On WWE Release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Two Wrestlers Pulled From Main WWE Roster & Vito Speaks On WWE Release Empty
PostSubject: Two Wrestlers Pulled From Main WWE Roster & Vito Speaks On WWE Release   Two Wrestlers Pulled From Main WWE Roster & Vito Speaks On WWE Release Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:53 am

Source: Rajah.com

-- WWE has pulled the profiles of Kevin Thorn and Drew McIntyre from the company website. Both wrestlers haven't appeared in a WWE ring in months. Back in November, Thorn got a new look, but fizzled and was sent back down to Ohio Valley Wrestling. His status remains in question as he has yet to debut in Florida Championship Wrestling. McIntyre was in OVW for about two weeks before being brought up to the SmackDown roster in October. His call-up may have been premature as McIntyre wrestled a total of three TV matches during his three month stay on the blue brand. He was moved to Raw at the end of December, but wrestled only one television match for the brand, which occurred on the first WWE.com Heat of the new year. He was pulled from the road sometime in January, and has been in Florida Championship Wrestling ever since.

-- WWE will be reporting first quarter earnings on Tuesday, May 6. A quarterly conference call with investors is scheduled at 11:00 a.m. Click here for their press release.

-- SLAM! Wrestling has an article on former WWE star Vito, which you can read at this link. Vito discusses his career, future plans, not to mention his sudden release from WWE last spring. Regarding his release from WWE, he said, "It came out of the blue. It shocked everybody and it shocked me. I did everything they had asked me to do. I did the unthinkable -- I wore a dress and then they said they had nothing for me. You go above and beyond to keep your job and that happens... "
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net

Two Wrestlers Pulled From Main WWE Roster & Vito Speaks On WWE Release
Page 1 of 1