Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgecator
Henchman
Edgecator

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More Empty
PostSubject: Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More   Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:25 pm

The Sun has a new interview with John Cena, which you can read at this link. He had a lot to say regarding Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, noting that Johnson always wanted to be an actor and that he set the precedent of using professional wrestling as a stepping stone. Cena said, "...And Rock is one of those guy who gave the 'I've wanted to do this all my life' speech, but in actuality he wanted to be an actor. Now trust me, that is totally fine with me. It's OK. But just don't say one thing and do another. Because our fans are extremely loyal and when yo do that it pisses me off." Cena also added, "All of us work so hard to make the show as good as it can be. So it's hard when people give the impression of 'this is the greatest gig in the world' and then jump ship to make movies. Now I have every interviewer in the world asking me when I'm leaving to make movies." A closing remark on the subject: "And the answer is I'm never doing that, because I love wrestling more than I do movies." "It's guys like that who set the precedent of using wrestling as a stepping stone to do films. But there's no controversy to any of that—as Rock is a successful actor and that's what he has always wanted to be." Cena also talks about filming his latest movie, the WWE-produced "12 Rounds" flick, Flair's induction speech, the card at Judgment Day, and more. Cena speaks positively on John Morrison. "I’m actually quite interested in seeing The Miz and John Morrison in a high profile PPV match against Kane and CM Punk. I've never really been a fan of Morrison, but I always thought he had a lot of potential. I hope he understands the opportunity he’s getting and steps up to the plate."

-- South Asian Post has a story on The Great Khali in India, which you can read at this link. The article talks about how everything from t-shirts to key chains featuring his image are being snapped up by the people of Punjab.

-- WWE.com has finally deleted Torrie Wilson's profile from the website.

-- WWE wrestlers have the weekend off from house shows as no live events were scheduled prior to this Sunday's Judgment Day PPV.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More   Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:21 pm

I agree with Cena in regards to the Rock, and I'm glad to hear him voicing his real opinion.
Back to top Go down
BIGBRIAN
XCL Champion
XCL Champion
BIGBRIAN

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More   Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:49 am

Cena Sucks and he is just trying to get his movie over on the Rock's. Why can't he just be a man and let his acting speak for him. He's just "taking in front" and crying before the ratings come thru!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More   Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cena Speaks Out Against The Rock Again, Latest On Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, More
Page 1 of 1