Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin Nash versus Samoa Joe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Kevin Nash versus Samoa Joe Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash versus Samoa Joe   Kevin Nash versus Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:38 pm

I predicted this one a couple of weeks ago on another wrestling site. The seeds now appear to be officially in place for a Samoa Joe and Kevin Nash fued. Nash's knees are so blown he can hardly get out of the ring, how in the hell are these two going to have a fued. This is completely stupid and I hope they do not go through with this.
Back to top Go down
TG Tonk
XCL Superstar
TG Tonk

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Kevin Nash versus Samoa Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash versus Samoa Joe   Kevin Nash versus Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:31 am

I think it could work on a strictly short term basis. I hope they dont give the title to Nash quite honestly though I cant see Nash winning it from Joe. It would just be a way to put Joe over as the champ by defending his belt against another vetern.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash versus Samoa Joe
Page 1 of 1