Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samoa Joe or AJ Styles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Samoa Joe or AJ Styles Empty
PostSubject: Samoa Joe or AJ Styles   Samoa Joe or AJ Styles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:32 am

I was thinking of who the better star was. And I really cant decide. I am leaning towards AJ, but I dunno. Who do you think is better. I know this is tough, but you can answer cant you?
Back to top Go down
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe or AJ Styles   Samoa Joe or AJ Styles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:22 pm

Hmm.. it's a tough question because they're not overly similar.
I'll say AJ Styles though, I generally like the smaller wrestlers because they can perform amazing moves and are much faster!!
Back to top Go down
the instant classic
XCL Superstar
the instant classic

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe or AJ Styles   Samoa Joe or AJ Styles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:00 am

Sorry but who in the hell is sampa joes it sounds like sloppy joes which is like meat
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
XCL Writer
StuffOfLegends

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe or AJ Styles   Samoa Joe or AJ Styles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:04 am

Just my opinion I like AJ Styles style better. (That sounded stupid.) AJ Styles's matches are almost guaranteed to be awesome with him jumping over the top rope. And he really plays to the six-sided ring very well. Somoa Joe is good but put him in a four sided ring and he will still be the same. I just like the smaller guys so AJ is better to me.
Back to top Go down
the instant classic
XCL Superstar
the instant classic

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe or AJ Styles   Samoa Joe or AJ Styles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:58 am

Ohh Samoa hehehe

I have to agree with sol and say AJ.

He is my second all time favourite only to trish and every match is guaranteed to be phenominal (No pun intended). he always lives up to the standards and hype and has never been boring. Both are great atheletes but AJ is just simply better.
Back to top Go down
TG Tonk
XCL Superstar
TG Tonk

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe or AJ Styles   Samoa Joe or AJ Styles Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:10 am

Samoa Joe and here is why. Both guys are great wrestlers and worthy of being at the main event level but I think Joe is more skilled in regards to in ring ability. Styles is a great all rounder where as Joe is more of a submission/power guy. I think because Joe isnt as much of an all rounder as Styles it allows him to really stand out in the areas he is good. For example if you were to ask who is better at submission or power type wrestling Joe is going to win out. Same with interviews neither of the guys is great at them but I think Joe has the slight edge. The only things I would say Styles is better than Joe at are high flying moves and speed. In closing I think a wrestler better at submission and power wrestling is better than a fast high flyer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samoa Joe or AJ Styles   Samoa Joe or AJ Styles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samoa Joe or AJ Styles
Page 1 of 1