Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AJ Styles- World Champ In 08?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

AJ Styles- World Champ In 08? Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles- World Champ In 08?   AJ Styles- World Champ In 08? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:14 am

Well obviouslly having AJ with Kurt, its a sign that hes bound to get a shot sometime. But will he be the champ in 08?

I think yes. I think that Kurt Angle will drop it to Samoa Joe and then eventually Samoa Joe will drop it to AJ. AJ is a great wrestler and I thnik TNA realises that. TNA
will give AJ push though. But I think TNA has showed signs of AJ possibliy becoming the World Champ in 08. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Y2Jforever08
XCL Writer
Y2Jforever08

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles- World Champ In 08?   AJ Styles- World Champ In 08? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:49 am

I actually haven't seen any sign of TNA pulling their heads out and using Styles right. Having him as Angle's lackey was bad enough but the Prince AJ thing really kiled it for me. He has potential and charisma, he's shown that being portrayed as a comedy character, but what TNA really needs to do is have him turn on Angle, drop the comedy garbage, and let him be the great performer that he is.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles- World Champ In 08?   AJ Styles- World Champ In 08? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:49 am

I'd say the chance is 50/50 at this point. The storyline could head that way, but I just don't know. AJ was TNA's big star, until Samoa Joe came along....and Samoa Joe was there big star, until Kurt Angle came along...etc. Get the picture?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles- World Champ In 08?   AJ Styles- World Champ In 08? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles- World Champ In 08?
Page 1 of 1