Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nash & Sting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Nash & Sting Empty
PostSubject: Nash & Sting   Nash & Sting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Just watched Impact and this week they had Nash & Sting up againist Team 3d. I have to say, man both Nash & Sting need to retire. Dont get me wrong im a fan of both guys but them continuing to fight is doing nothing for their careers. Both Nash & Sting had great careers in WCW & Nash had a good run around 95 in the WWF but these guys are long past their best days. I know lots of ppl said this sort of stuff about Flair, (myself being one of them) but the older guys that hang around too long is just something Id rather not see. I grew up watching these two especially Sting, watched them become great and reach the peeks of their respective careers. Being forced to now see these guys give not even a 10th of their best effort just really disappoints me. TNA has a great young roster and in my opinion doesnt need the older guys lingering around, when besides a name they cant bring anything to the table. Take 10 years away from them and both Sting & Nash would be able to perform excellently againist TNA's current competition. Anyways thats my little rant about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
the instant classic
XCL Superstar
the instant classic

Number of posts : 87

Nash & Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash & Sting   Nash & Sting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:55 pm

I agree i was watching it just then and sting just keeps getting worse, his splash is nothing anymore. Im a huge fan of both but its not just the same when there as old as my granparents lol.
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733

Nash & Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash & Sting   Nash & Sting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:20 pm

I know lol, its terrible to see. I just hope they dont stay around too long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Nash & Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash & Sting   Nash & Sting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:36 pm

the instant classic wrote:
I agree i was watching it just then and sting just keeps getting worse, his splash is nothing anymore. Im a huge fan of both but its not just the same when there as old as my granparents lol.

I also noticed that. His Stinger splash was very lame. Him and Nash both need to retire.
Back to top Go down
Edgecator
Henchman
Edgecator

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Nash & Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash & Sting   Nash & Sting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:43 pm

It will be sad to see them go but the thing is, you get old, you start to die, you have to retire. It won't help their health if they keep wrestling.
Back to top Go down
RatedLegend
Henchman
RatedLegend

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Nash & Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash & Sting   Nash & Sting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:12 am

i completely agree that they both need to retire. Stign can still out on an OK match but watching Kevin nash nowadays is so cringable because he limps to the ring so slowly its unbelievable, he then struggles to clap hands with the fans lol and he cant out on a good match anymore so whats the point in keeping nash wrestling? money?

I think Sting is retiring after his new one year contract runs out, it will be sad to see him go but its horrible watching these people try and put on a match for the fans and letting them down most times.

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nash & Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash & Sting   Nash & Sting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nash & Sting
Page 1 of 1