Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trish Wins Award, Trinity Does Stuntwork For Indiana Jones, Dawn Needs Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edgecator
Henchman
Edgecator

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Trish Wins Award, Trinity Does Stuntwork For Indiana Jones, Dawn Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Trish Wins Award, Trinity Does Stuntwork For Indiana Jones, Dawn Needs Help   Trish Wins Award, Trinity Does Stuntwork For Indiana Jones, Dawn Needs Help Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Former WWE Diva Trish Stratus won an award for Best Hair on a Canadian Athlete at the A.G. Hair Cosmetic's 8th annual Best Canadian Celebrity Hair Awards this past week. For more on the awards show, click here.

-- Former WWE Diva Dawn Marie sent out the following bulletin on her MySpace page:

Subject: Please click on Tame the Flame as a favor to me

Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask for your help. My sister-in -law is very ill. She has a very rare disease called RSD. She has to get medical attention that is only supplied out of the country. Since this procedure is done out of the country her medical insurance does not cover the $50,000.00 fee. I wish I could just give her the money myself but tobe honest, being out of work for the past few years and raising my son I do not have it. I am asking everyone to please check out her website and read more about this horrible disease. I am also asking if you could find it in your hearts to give a small donation. If everyone that checks it out even donates 50 cents it will add up quickly.

She is on my top friends list her name is Carrie please look at her site

Thank You,
Dawn Marie

-- According to the Internet Movie Database website, former ECW Diva Stephanie "Trinity" Finochio did stuntwork for the upcoming Indiana Jones movie, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Rajah.com
Back to top Go down

Trish Wins Award, Trinity Does Stuntwork For Indiana Jones, Dawn Needs Help
Page 1 of 1