Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Judgment Day Match, Adamle Says He's Better Than J.R.,Trish & Mickie James

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

New Judgment Day Match, Adamle Says He's Better Than J.R.,Trish & Mickie James Empty
PostSubject: New Judgment Day Match, Adamle Says He's Better Than J.R.,Trish & Mickie James   New Judgment Day Match, Adamle Says He's Better Than J.R.,Trish & Mickie James Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:37 am

Source: Rajah.com

-- In a rematch from Wrestlemania XIX, Chris Jericho will be wrestling Shawn Michaels at Judgment Day. This was just announced by WWE.com.

-- The WWE site has reaction from Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross on Raw General Manager William Regal bringing out Mike Adamle to do commentary for one match. The article also features comments from Adamle. He said, "I’m as good as Jim Ross is, and one day I will take over his spot on Raw. As for walking off ECW, I'll make a statement about that tomorrow night on ECW on Sci Fi's 100th episode

-- Mickie James got some rare promo time in an after match interview for WWE.com. Joey Styles interviewed James on her win over Beth Phoenix last night on Raw. You can see the interview at this link. Also, you can read the letter sent in by a 911 dispatcher who tended to the person who suffered a seizure at a Mickie James/Torrie Wilson autograph signing during WrestleMania weekend at this link. The dispatcher was waiting in line for an autograph when the seizure occurred. Frank wrote, "She truly was a vital part of the first aid process. I would like to thank Mickey for her help. She was very concerned for the man's well-being and was crying. She truly exemplified what it means to be a WWE superstar

-- In case you missed it, Trish Stratus made a cameo appearance on Raw last night in a random segment with Ron Simmons and Trevor Murdoch. The WWE site managed to snag an interview with Trish, who discussed her return to Raw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net

New Judgment Day Match, Adamle Says He's Better Than J.R.,Trish & Mickie James
Page 1 of 1