Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mickie James

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Mickie James Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James   Mickie James Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:55 am

So now that Mickie James has become the new Woman Champ, what do you think will happen now ? Will Beth get it back ? or will Mickie hold the title for a while or possibly drop it to someone else. Either way though Mickie defeating Beth on Raw was kinda random.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Kid Kash
Henchman
Kid Kash

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Mickie James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James   Mickie James Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:29 am

Hmm, well, first of all Congrats Mickie. I think she'll hold it for a month or so, maybe longer. I'd rather Beth more than any other person to hold the women's championship. I'm a bit unhappy she lost the title.

As soon as Candice gets back, I think she'll get it. Don't know why, but that's what I think. It will be a shame to, as she is not very talented, and can't take a bump.
Back to top Go down
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Mickie James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James   Mickie James Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:28 am

I'm quite happy that Mickie James has it, I don't think WWE pushed Beth Phoenix right and even though she's obviously the best female wrestler they have she gets no interest from the crowd (although, that could also be attributed to the fact that she's not as interested in being eye candy than the other divas).
I think it would be great to have a fued between Mickie and Beth and build up Beth properly so when you next gets the belt people actually care (whether they are for it or against it).

I envision Maria getting it though, she's getting the standard Playboy push so there's a high chance she will be next. At least she has improved.

I agree it was random that Mickie and Beth had the match on Raw, they haven't really had much to do with each other one on one in WWE so it was a strange match to have, which is why I figured Mickie James was going to win it.
Back to top Go down
RatedLegend
Henchman
RatedLegend

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Mickie James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James   Mickie James Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:02 pm

erm personally i think that mickie could probably lose the title within a few weeks back to beth phoenix again, it was kind of random when mickie won the title from beth phoenix so i reckon beth gets a rematch in a week or two and wins it straight back off her.

Mickie is actually an alrite womens wrestler but i find a long title reign unlikely for somebody like mickie she doesnt look like long reign material or is that just me?

Beth is the kind of wrestler you can see holding the title for like a whole year, she is big and a genuinly good wrestler so i see no reason why she could not hold the title for ages.
Back to top Go down
Bolton
XCL Superstar
Bolton

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Mickie James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James   Mickie James Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:13 am

The guys who said that Candice might win it back could be right. Candice was given a big push in 2007 and she might have regained the Women's title had it not been revealed she can't take a dangerous bump without breaking or shattering her clavicle. Mickie, she deserves the title and I see a feud between her and Beth Phoenix emerge from the ashes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mickie James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James   Mickie James Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mickie James
Page 1 of 1