Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More Empty
PostSubject: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More   Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:51 am

Source: teddibiasejr.com

WWE developmental standout Ted DiBiase, Jr. updated his blog this week and spoke about Bret Hart's recent visit to Florida Championship Wrestling. DiBiase also shed some light on when FCW will be getting on television:

This past week, a true hero of mine, Bret Hart, came by FCW and was talking to us. It was historical in my mind. I mean, the last time I saw Bret was three years ago when I was about to leave for the WWE, he was in the US. and I went to him with Mike (my bro) and talked to him about my decisions. Anyways, this past week, I wish you guys were there...it was an inspirationial night for me, and the entire FCW roster I believe. He made a great speech about us following our dreams, and doing good at it. He is a true hero, and in my mind, one of the greatest.

Also, we will be televising FCW in a matter of months, we have to get some construction done but it will be soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
BIGBRIAN
XCL Champion
XCL Champion
BIGBRIAN

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More   Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Ted's on the right road......Idolize the greatest.....can't stray from there.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More   Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:44 pm

I hope Ted stays on the righteous road. We don't need another Razor Ramon in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More   Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ted DiBiase, Jr. Talks About Bret Hart Visiting WWE Developental & More
Page 1 of 1