Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody Empty
PostSubject: Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody   Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:56 pm

Source: Rajah.com

Paul Heyman was interviewed this week by the Miami Herald. He spoke about working with The Sun for his "Heyman Hustle" video show, his time in pro wrestling and more. You can read the entire article here. Here's what Heyman said about:

-- His booking ability: "I absolutely believe I can out-book anyone in the industry today, but it's a one-brand business right now. That brand runs differently than the type of writing and mechanisms that I use. I have no bitterness about the wrestling industry. I've lived out every dream and had the time of my life. But it wasn't fun anymore. My time was up."

-- WWE using the ECW name: "You can cry all day long that the show is not ECW and shouldn't be called ECW, but it's their product. They bought it and have every right to do what they want with it. There's nothing you can do about it, so why get upset over it? I'm not emotionally attached to the letters because there's nothing to be attached to anymore."

-- Moving on from Wrestling: "My dreams are not confined to pro wrestling. I've got a lot of other dreams, too. Now is the time to chase them."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody   Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:29 pm

Geeee if Heyman is such a good booker, i wonder why ECW had to file for banckrupcy back in 2001. Sorry Paul but you have a realy short memory my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody   Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:29 pm

*yawn* Has Heyman ever taken any blame for anything? Nothing that ever happened to him ever seems to be his fault. If he could outbook anyone in the industry why do WWE own ECW and not him? And why isn't his the one brand business in the industry?

I wish Heyman would just stop talking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody   Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Heyman Talks About The New ECW & Says He Could Out-Book Anybody
Page 1 of 1