Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart talks about the With WWE, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle & More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Bret Hart talks about the With WWE, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle & More Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart talks about the With WWE, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle & More   Bret Hart talks about the With WWE, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle & More Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:49 pm

Source: TheSun.co.uk

Bret Hart was recently interviewed by The Sun and had some surprising things to say about the possibility of working with World Wrestling Entertainment again in the future. It's a great interview - you can read the entire thing at this link.

When asked about his taped segment on WWE RAW for "Vince McMahon Appreciation Night" a while back, Bret said, "I guess I wanted to show that I could bury the hatchet, that I could have some fun with it. I think at the time I was trying to get permission from the WWE for some pictures to use in my book. I thought that if I didn’t do it or if I don’t show that I’m not going to co-operate I might not get them. I thought I could have some fun with it and not take it too seriously. I was in a good place, I’ve got my life here in Hawaii."

On the possibility of returning to WWE TV again, Bret said, "I always tell them they can always ask. There’s no harm in asking. If I thought I could have fun with it, my whole attitude is ‘can I have fun with it’, you know?"

Bret says there are a number of active wrestlers today that he wishes he could have worked with. "I really like Kurt Angle. He’s the kind of guy I really wish I could have worked with. I would have loved to have worked with Rey Mysterio, would have loved to work with Big Show." Bret also praised his nephew D.H. Smith and said Kenny Dykstra has a ton of potential and reminded him of a young Steve Austin.

The Hitman also said that the WrestleMania 13 climax of his legendary feud with Stone Cold Steve Austin was a defining moment in both men’s careers. "We were both great storytellers, telling the story so well. You can look at the emotion, the physical reality of that match. I always compare wrestling to figure skating, you pick each other up, throw each other around. Steve Austin and I just worked really well together, really complimented one another."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net

Bret Hart talks about the With WWE, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle & More
Page 1 of 1