Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jillan Hall Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Jillan Hall Interview Empty
PostSubject: Jillan Hall Interview   Jillan Hall Interview Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:26 am

Source: www.JillanHall.net

JillianHall.Net: Now that the storyline/gimmick is in the past, what was your initial reaction to the 'growth' on your face when you made your WWE Debut, and aren't you glad that it's over with?

Jillian Hall: That seems like forever ago! This is a sensitive subject that I can't really talk much about. However, I am thankful for the Boogeyman!

JH.Net: Do you still keep in contact with the old OVW Crew? Passion, Nikita, Melissa Coates etc?

Jillian: Unfortunately, I don't keep in good contact with the old crew. Nikita and I were close when she was here, but as soon as she lost her contract that's when I got mine. After that she moved away and we've only talked a few times since. I loved Melissa Coates! She was a pleasure to be around. She was always making everyone laugh and I miss being around her. As far as most of the girls I still see regularly, Melina, Mickie, Beth and Maria.

JH.Net: Will we ever see the 450 on a regular basis?

Jillian: Whenever the opportunity arises, I will definitely use the 450 in my matches. I doubt that it will ever be used on a regular basis though. It's high risk and sometimes it's just not necessary. I have chosen to start reusing the face buster/x-factor as my finish like I did previously in OVW and on Smackdown.

JH.Net: Do you currently follow TNA Wrestling? And if so what are your thoughts on the Knockouts division?

Jillian: I don't get a chance to watch TNA regularly. I have seen it a few times though and I think they have a really good women's division. They seem to get a lot of opportunities in TNA and I think that's great!

JH.Net: What's the best thing about being a WWE Diva?

Jillian: The best thing is in current times we are starting to be taken more serious as wrestlers. Also, I love the extra stuff on the side, like photo shoots, television appearances and just being known as some of the most beautiful women on television. The whole experience is awesome!

JH.Net: What's the hardest part about being a WWE Diva?

Jillian: The hardest part is probably trying to get taken serious as wrestlers sometimes.

JH.Net: And finally.. First there was Britney Spears, and now Miley Cyrus. What are your thoughts on the photo scandals, and would Jillian Hall ever follow suit?

Jillian: First off, Britney is still my favorite!! As far as the photo scandal goes, I think it's completely ridiculous. The photos weren't that bad! I think people just want someone new to pick on because picking on Britney was getting old. I guess she should get use to the negative publicity though because people are never going to change!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net

Jillan Hall Interview
Page 1 of 1