Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com) Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com)   Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:33 am

TNA wrestler Kurt Angle is featured on the cover of the latest issue of Fighting Spirit Magazine. The headline on the cover reads Kurt Angle: "I Gave You Seven Years Of My Life. Five Broken Necks. F**K You Vince". You can see the cover at this link. They have an interview with Angle, which is where they got the quote from. "In WWE, I asked for that – I asked to go part time like those guys and Vince said, "I can't do it. We have five hours of programming – you’re too important." Well, screw you, Vince. I gave you seven years of my life. Five broken necks. F**k you. At that stage I was already talking to Dixie, so I knew I was leaving and going to a better place, and TNA has exploded."

Angle also talks about being bored in WWE when he was under contract to them, and checking out the competition. Angle reveals what McMahon said to him when he said that WWE should use lightweight wrestlers such as AJ Styles and Chris Sabin instead of the likes of Batista. "At that point WWE was so stagnant. I was wrestling the same guys all the time and I was bored. I started watching TNA and I was like, "Oh my God, just look at AJ Styles! Look at Abyss! Look at Samoa Joe, he’s awesome! Look at Chris Sabin or Alex Shelley or even Sonjay Dutt! I wanna wrestle these guys! Why don’t we have guys like these in WWE?" So I asked, "Vince – what are you doing? Why are we picking up guys like Batista, who are 6’5", 300 pounds and can’t even wrestle?" This was back when he couldn’t wrestle – he can now. I was saying, "Why don’t we pick up AJ – he’s only 190 pounds but he's f**king awesome!" And Vince was like, "Kurt, you’re the real deal, so you can be 5’10", 200 pounds, but we need the big guys." "No we don’t, Vince – don’t discriminate! Let a 5’9" guy win the title!"

Angle also talks about why Chris Jericho will never join the upper echelon in WWE (saying McMahon is holding Jericho down to his height), Brock Lesnar in UFC, Karen Angle, and more. Also in the interview, Angle forgets the name of The Great Khali; "Kalip or Dalip or whatever."
Back to top Go down
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com)   Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:52 am

I think he's right about the types of wrestlers!
I used to love the cruiserweights, they're so entertaining and then WWE removed the division.
This (what Angle is saying) is one of the reasons I'm starting to prefer TNA.
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com)   Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:42 am

I will give Kurt Angle his props here. For once he is right when he says that the wwe dosent know how to use their smaller wrestlers. And honnestly i would have loved to see guys like Shanon Moore in a match against Kurt Angle, or Chavo Guerrero or even Super Crazy. The fact is that the WWE have a truckload of tallented wrestlers and poorly use them.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com)   Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle slams Vince, WWE, and Batista in magazine interview (Rajah.com)
Page 1 of 1