Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite X division wrestler?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RatedLegend
Henchman
RatedLegend

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Favourite X division wrestler? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite X division wrestler?   Favourite X division wrestler? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:58 am

so who is your favourite X division wrestler?

i have joint favourite X division wrestlers, my joint favourite X division wrestlers are AJ styles and sonjay dutt!

i have always been a fan of AJ styles due to his great athleticism and unique moves, he is very succesful in tna and deserves all three of his tna world title reigns IMO. it has been a bit of a let down lately though because since he stoped feuding one on one with wrestlers he has been unable to put on matches to his full potential IMO and that is why he isnt my sole favourite X division wrestler. AJ! leave tomko and be a singles wrestler again pleaseeeee!

Sonjay dutt is my joint favourite tna X wrestler because he is so damn fast! he for me defines how an X division wrestler should be, in terms of ring ability Sonjay dutt is probably the greatest X division wrestler never to win the belt by far, whenever he is in the ring i have to watch because he ALWAYS outs on a good show. i hope that someday TNA's creative team pushes him for the title because he is sooo good and tna just lets him be a jobber to people like james storm.

i think that Sonjay's reputation as a bit of a jobber has ruined his chances of winning the X division title in the past but as of late he has won a few matches and i am hoping that this is the start of things to become because Sonjay deserves it soo badly and it just eats away at me as to why he hasnt held that belt yet.

whos your fave/s
Back to top Go down
whychriswhy
XCL Superstar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Favourite X division wrestler?   Favourite X division wrestler? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:21 am

My favourite X Division star is Low Ki, not as Senshi though, it just doesnt seem right as Senshi. Because he can kick you from anywhere and have a good match with anyone on the roster, aswell as in Japan. That is why Low Ki's my favourite
Back to top Go down
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Favourite X division wrestler?   Favourite X division wrestler? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:36 am

I like Shark Boy because I like his gimmick and I think he has some real potential. He is a decent wrestler and he has been properly used for a while. He is pretty fast and has a good moveset. He has charisama and he can wrestle a good match. I am probably the only one that will say him though.

Second I like Senshi. I dunno why but I just like how he moves around in the ring. And he can put on a decent match. And lastly I like Jay Lethal. The guy has a lot of potential for his age and is a pretty good wrestler.
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Favourite X division wrestler?   Favourite X division wrestler? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:15 am

Sonjay Dutt is my current favorite X Division wrestler. I love watching his matches, he is just so quick. I think the current friendship story he has going with jay lethal is going to result in Sonjay becoming the X Division champ.

I like most of the X Division, besides Sonjay other favorites are Jay Lethal, Curryman & that new Creed guy looks entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite X division wrestler?   Favourite X division wrestler? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite X division wrestler?
Page 1 of 1