Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knockout Division

Go down 
+4
Jhonny Hardcore
The Glamazon
RatedLegend
fatonydabronx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fatonydabronx
XCL Superstar
fatonydabronx

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Knockout Division Empty
PostSubject: Knockout Division   Knockout Division Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:19 pm

Basic thoughts on the (in my opinion better) Knockout divison
Back to top Go down
RatedLegend
Henchman
RatedLegend

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Knockout Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Division   Knockout Division Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:59 pm

i think that the knockout division is looking rather good IMO. they have a good range of women wrestlers in the division and most of them can wrestle well. you only down side to the knockout division is that their are not that many women wrestlers who can compete in a good match with awesome kong.

for example women wrestlers like gail kim and ODB can compete with kong for the title because they are main-event womens wrestler sin the division. i cannot see any other women except ODB and gail kim facing her for the title. i cant see the traci brooks or velvet skys facing kong for the title any time soon and thats one of the only down sides because not many can compete in a good match with kong.

i think that they could potentially have a knockout tag division because if they keep on signing all the womens wrestlers at the rate they are going then we could have good teams of women wrestlers, at the moment we have two teams of at the moment they are: Kong and rasheed and then we have angelina love and velvet sky.

i think that Rhaka khan has a good future in the tna knockouts division because when kong loses the title to a face in the future Rhaka khan seems like the perfect heel to take on a face champion at some stage. i would like to see Rhaka khan take on ODB Very Happy that could be the battle of the beasts haha.

im just generally glad that we have another womens division in mainstream wrestling because the wwe does not know how to manage a womens division properly and tna seems like it does at the moment, i just hope that tna management can keep up the good work in the knockout division and not turn it into another WWE division where it is not cared for properly. afro

Last edited by RatedLegend on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Knockout Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Division   Knockout Division Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:10 am

What he said Smile

I haven't had the chance to watch much TNA yet but after watching my first TNA PPV I wanted to see more of the Knockouts and what they can do.
Like Rated said TNA seems to understand how to manage and promote a womens division much better than WWE. Yes, they're still in their skimpy little outfits but the crowd seems to actually get into their matches much more than I can ever imagine happening in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Jhonny Hardcore
XCL Superstar
Jhonny Hardcore

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Knockout Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Division   Knockout Division Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:59 pm

They really put the division over and I think it's wonderful. I was really blown away by Roxxi Laveaux's finisher, I was like OWWW! But I'm glad to see that that finally a company holds it's women in such high regard. I know alot of you guys hated Women's wrestling in general when we first started on the other forum but TNA has made believers out of everyone. Now if they can only sign Mickie James.
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Knockout Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Division   Knockout Division Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:03 am

Jhonny Hardcore wrote:
They really put the division over and I think it's wonderful. I was really blown away by Roxxi Laveaux's finisher, I was like OWWW! But I'm glad to see that that finally a company holds it's women in such high regard. I know alot of you guys hated Women's wrestling in general when we first started on the other forum but TNA has made believers out of everyone. Now if they can only sign Mickie James.

Mickie James would be a great addition, Id also like to see Victoria in TNA as well. I love the way they have a larger frame lady in the division, its great to see a company whose womans division are not there just to get on the cover of Playboy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
the instant classic
XCL Superstar
the instant classic

Number of posts : 87

Knockout Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Division   Knockout Division Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:54 am

The Great Khali wrote:
its great to see a company whose womans division are not there just to get on the cover of Playboy.

Not that,thats a bad thing
Back to top Go down
Rated R
Godfather
Rated R

Number of posts : 85

Knockout Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Division   Knockout Division Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:14 am

I think TNA are doing a great job with this they are actually showing people that women can wrestle and that they are damn good at it. When I watch a wrestling program I like to see wrestling I know I am crazy like that. If I wanted to watch some no talented tramps prance around the ring for 15 minutes I would watch something else. Thats why with TNA they say womens wrestling and that is what you get, the quality of wrestling that these women are showing is amazing as well. All TNA has to do now is get Sarah Del Ray and Allison Danger in that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54

Knockout Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Division   Knockout Division Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:47 pm

the instant classic wrote:
The Great Khali wrote:
its great to see a company whose womans division are not there just to get on the cover of Playboy.

Not that,thats a bad thing

Opinions like this is exactly why WWE Diva's have very little respect. WWE management hear the cheers for the diva's getting their gear off and flaunting their fake boobs and think it is what the fans want because you never hear any feedback when they're actually in a match.
Back to top Go down
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150

Knockout Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Division   Knockout Division Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:35 am

I dont know why but OBD and Beth Phoenix kind of remind me of eachother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knockout Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Division   Knockout Division Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knockout Division
Page 1 of 1