Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Current Wrestler 1

Go down 
3 posters

Out of these, who is better now a days?
1. Shawn Michaels
Best Current Wrestler 1 Vote_lcap18%Best Current Wrestler 1 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
2. Chris Jericho
 18% [ 2 ]
3. Undertaker
Best Current Wrestler 1 Vote_lcap27%Best Current Wrestler 1 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
4. Edge
 18% [ 2 ]
5. Triple H
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Best Current Wrestler 1 Empty
PostSubject: Best Current Wrestler 1   Best Current Wrestler 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Take your choice.

I said Chris Jericho because he is a top face, has tons of charisma and is a threat for all mens championships. A lot of people know him and he is fresh off a 2 year absence. Plus he is my favorite wrestler too. But anyways I think he has amazing wrestling skills. Who do you guys think is the best today out of these 5.

PS- There will be more polls like this. I just pick 5 wrestlers that are close in skills and charisma and put them in a poll
Back to top Go down
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Current Wrestler 1   Best Current Wrestler 1 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:36 am

C'mon guys lats rack some more votes up.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Current Wrestler 1   Best Current Wrestler 1 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:50 am

I selected Shawn Micheals. How you vote really depends on what your definition of 'best wrestler' is.

I selected HBK because he is still extremely popular, still wrestles extremely well, putting on great matches. He has good mic work, is still in good shape, and is a veteran superstar who the fans know and the WWE can rely on to put on a big match. Aso he can have a good match with most anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
XCL Superstar
Mr. Tambourine Man

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Current Wrestler 1   Best Current Wrestler 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:57 am

I voted Shawn. It was close between him, Jericho, and Undertaker because they're all so great right now. I think that as Shawn gets older, he's starting to rely more on little things like acting and selling to stay interesting. He was good at those before, don't get me wrong, but it seems like since around 2 years ago, he's the one who understands in-ring psychology better than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Current Wrestler 1   Best Current Wrestler 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Current Wrestler 1
Page 1 of 1