Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Night Stand 2008

Go down 
+7
Stinger
Edgecator
GI Jarred
Melina
Ready 2 Rumble
TG Tonk
The Great Khali
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ready 2 Rumble
XCL Superstar
Ready 2 Rumble

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-08

One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:41 am

What a match! This entire PPV has been great.
Back to top Go down
Melina
XCL Superstar
Melina

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:48 am

OMG Edge did it. So does this mean taker is done now ?
Back to top Go down
Ready 2 Rumble
XCL Superstar
Ready 2 Rumble

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:50 am

I cant believe that just happened. I hate Edge so much.
Back to top Go down
TG Tonk
XCL Superstar
TG Tonk

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:52 am

Im pretty sure thats it for Taker now, its a shame WWE let him go out on ONS. As soon as he hit those 4 tables I knew it was over.
Back to top Go down
Edgecator
Henchman
Edgecator

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:23 am

Edge winning is fine. What I don't like is that Taker got no applause or thank yous for his long and eventful career. I know he isn't the best wrestler of all time but doesn't he deserve some recignition?
Back to top Go down
Stinger
XCL Superstar

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:25 am

Edgecator wrote:
Edge winning is fine. What I don't like is that Taker got no applause or thank yous for his long and eventful career. I know he isn't the best wrestler of all time but doesn't he deserve some recignition?

I think your right. The WWE could have handled this alot better. Taker is a legend and without a doubt going to be in the hall of fame. It was sad to see him just walk out.
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:09 am

C'mon guys, do you seriously think that taker will not come back? Seriously there's no way for him to leave like this. I think he's just going to take a summer break and he will be back then. By the way that JBL vs Cena match realy sucked. Since when a wrestler need to bite a damn blood caplet to bleed from the mouth in order to make his opponent loose. It dosent take a brain surgeon to figure that out.

As for the Umaga vs Jeff Hardy match, the reason they sowed the end of the match in such a bad angle and waited a few seconds before we could see Jeff and Umaga, i think there was some sort of padding were they landed and removed it so we cant see it. If Umaga would have landed directly in the Asphalt it is obvious that there would have been some blood on the Asphalt pouring out of that big samoan head.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:15 am

Personaly i think this PPV didnt lived up to its hype. HBK vs Batista, there was no intensity whatsoever in that match, and what the hell was Jericho doing showing up in that match twice like that. I will make a little prediction here for Night of Champions, HBK will wrestle Jericho for the IC title.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:17 am

Decent pay-per-view with a couple of surprises.

Of course the Undertaker is not leaving, just taking time off.

I was disappointed to see Cena beat JBL. What a boring rivalry they have made this one. It had a chance to be exciting, considering there history, and instead they make JBL look like a fool everytime.
Back to top Go down
Ready 2 Rumble
XCL Superstar
Ready 2 Rumble

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:40 am

I think you guys are wrong. Taker looked sad when he was walking out. I dont think we will be an active wrestler again.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Ready 2 Rumble wrote:
I think you guys are wrong. Taker looked sad when he was walking out. I dont think we will be an active wrestler again.

Well at least this angle fooled someone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:57 am

Wrestling_God wrote:
Ready 2 Rumble wrote:

Well at least this angle fooled someone. Laughing

Heheh, very true. I figured he would actually win but I can't see WWE letting the Undertake retire at ONS in a match he has no experience in... it just doesn't make any sense. Plus there wasn't enough build up and I doubt they would have made the belt vacant if he was going to retire.
Quote :
Your kidding right ? Cena is finally going to get some revenge on that jerk JBL.

Quote :
Thats not true. The whole crowd is behind Cena. This match has been a classic.

Oh.. you gave me such a laugh... WWE must love people like you. Although I can't say I know about the crowd cheering because I think I went and did something else during this match but JBL must be quite a heel to have the entire crowd cheer Cena... maybe that's the reason for the fued?

Now for my own impressions of the PPV Smile

Strangely enough my favourite match was the diva's match although it started really slow it get better as the time went on and YAY Beth won! Smile
I just wonder why Mickie James isn't in a fued and whats the deal with the Mickie Cena angle? blech!

I'm really kinda annoyed with what happened to Randy Orton. He entertained that freaking crowd, got injured and kept going (as much as he could... I don't really know why though) and they booed him!! What the hell? I wish he'd punched that fan.
Back to top Go down
New World Order
XCL Superstar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:40 am

I thought ONS was good, besides Cena/JBL the whole PPV was excellent. My favorite match was the TLC, to the taker fans out there I dont think this will be the last time you see him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand 2008   One Night Stand 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Night Stand 2008
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2