Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I cannot stand Hornswoggle

Go down 
+3
Edgecator
The Great Khali
WWEfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WWEfan
XCL Superstar
WWEfan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-04-08

I cannot stand Hornswoggle Empty
PostSubject: I cannot stand Hornswoggle   I cannot stand Hornswoggle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:27 am

I don't know about any of you, but I cannot stand Hornswoggle. He just bugs the hell out of me. I seriously wish they would move on.

A lot of people like Hornswoggle, and oh he's so funny, and oh he's so cute, but he's a waste of wrestling time. WWE's biggest problem lately and over the past is that it's not enough wrestling, and too much drama, talking and storylines. And Hornsgoggle adds tremendously to that amount. Not only can he not wrestle, but he interferes in good matches. Take today on Smackdown, where he kept interupting with Matt Striker. I thought it was stupid. It was a good match before he came in.

He also embarrasses guys and stops their momentum. I mena, he won the Cruiserweight title! And not only that, but he then got it vacated!

Who else here hates Horny?
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I cannot stand Hornswoggle   I cannot stand Hornswoggle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:19 pm

I wouldnt say I hate the little dude, but im definetly not a fan. He trashed the crusierweight division and made Jamie Noble look like a joke. Honestly though I just feel sorry for him, being born a midget and playing a Lepricorn, although im sure its his choice. Im also not a fan of when the little guys get beat up, it just seems like child abuse or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Edgecator
Henchman
Edgecator

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: I cannot stand Hornswoggle   I cannot stand Hornswoggle Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:40 pm

WWEfan wrote:
I don't know about any of you, but I cannot stand Hornswoggle. He just bugs the hell out of me. I seriously wish they would move on.

A lot of people like Hornswoggle, and oh he's so funny, and oh he's so cute, but he's a waste of wrestling time. WWE's biggest problem lately and over the past is that it's not enough wrestling, and too much drama, talking and storylines. And Hornsgoggle adds tremendously to that amount. Not only can he not wrestle, but he interferes in good matches. Take today on Smackdown, where he kept interupting with Matt Striker. I thought it was stupid. It was a good match before he came in.

He also embarrasses guys and stops their momentum. I mena, he won the Cruiserweight title! And not only that, but he then got it vacated!

Who else here hates Horny?
troue he destryoed the division but I think he hates the lepricon thing though. But it is really sad to see him get beat up.
Back to top Go down
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: I cannot stand Hornswoggle   I cannot stand Hornswoggle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 pm

I like him because he's so cute! Smile

I dislike him though because he was the downfall of the Cruiserweight division and the Cruiserweights were my favourite... here's hoping cruiserweights like Shannon Moore, Jimmy Wang Yang and Jamie Noble make their way over to TNA!!
Back to top Go down
Contemp
XCL Superstar

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I cannot stand Hornswoggle   I cannot stand Hornswoggle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:11 pm

I enjoyed the beating JBL gave him in the cage a few months ago, that was glorious heel heat that no other heel today could pull off. The euphoric look on JBL's face was mint!!!!
Back to top Go down
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I cannot stand Hornswoggle   I cannot stand Hornswoggle Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:43 pm

Midgets don't belong in professional wrestling. If we wanted to watch midgets we'd watch the Canadian Midget Hockey League (which just happens to stand for CMHL, no comparison). He brought Finlay down in my mind. It was ok when he just was a distraction but the little guy shouldnt be involved as much as he is.
Back to top Go down
Macho King
XCL Writer
Macho King

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I cannot stand Hornswoggle   I cannot stand Hornswoggle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:23 am

I like the little guy, the name horney was stupid and his push probably shouldn't of happened but back when he just appeared and help Finlay win matches and have the very rare match along side Finlay was ok. Midgets can be very entertaining as well and you've got to feel bad for a guy that size getting beaten up by guys like Khali. But then again I have some fascination with midget perhaps due to the fact I'm tall Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cannot stand Hornswoggle   I cannot stand Hornswoggle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cannot stand Hornswoggle
Page 1 of 1