Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The best big man in Wrestling History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

The best big man in Wrestling History Empty
PostSubject: The best big man in Wrestling History   The best big man in Wrestling History Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:49 am

There has been many big guys in the history of this buisness, and when i talk about big man, im talking about guys who are around the 300 pounds mark and over. Amongst the big guys to have stepped in the squared Circle, many of them have are still remembered today for their acomplishements and there are still some big guys that are wrestling today. You can think of guys like Bruiser Brody, Abdulah the Butcher, Big John Studd, Andre The Giant, Haystacks Cahoon, Yokozuna and King Kong Bundy, and for the youger fans, Big Daddy V, Big Show and Mark Henry.

So i would like to know who in your mind is the best big man in the history of this buisness and why you remember them if this is a wrestler who is dead now. You can talk about more than one big man because there are so many who have made their mark in the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
BIGBRIAN
XCL Champion
XCL Champion
BIGBRIAN

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The best big man in Wrestling History   The best big man in Wrestling History Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:00 am

I would go with King Kong Bundy and Big Show. King Kong was very dominant in his days and a force to recon with.

The Big Show has impressed in all the years I have seen him. I remember him (with the use of ropes) doing sprints to his feet and even doing dropkicks (partial).
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The best big man in Wrestling History   The best big man in Wrestling History Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:34 am

I dont know if you saw the Survivor Series where he replaced Stone Cold Steve Austin in the triple treath title match. I think it was the 1998 survivor series, but i remember that it was the night were he won his first WWE title. At one point in that Match, Big Show did something i never tought he could do. He did a nip up. Of course he had one hand on the second rope when he did it, but that was realy impressive for a big man like him.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best big man in Wrestling History   The best big man in Wrestling History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best big man in Wrestling History
Page 1 of 1