Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the greatest faction in wrestling history?

Go down 
5 posters

Four Horseman
What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_lcap36%What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
New World Order
What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_lcap36%What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Evolution
What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_lcap9%What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Nation of Domination
What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_lcap0%What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Degeneration X
What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_lcap9%What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
The Ministry
What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_lcap0%What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Corporation
 9% [ 1 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Empty
PostSubject: What is the greatest faction in wrestling history?   What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:48 am

What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Explain your answer.
Back to top Go down
Rated R
Godfather
Rated R

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest faction in wrestling history?   What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:40 am

I prefer the 4 Horsemen to the others after watching alot of old tapes from NWA and seeing the Horsemen there really wasn't a weak one in the bunch, yeh they would talk trash about there opponents but then you would see them in the ring adn they could back it up all of them in my mind had what it took to be a World champion. They had the charisma the look and the wrestling skills to prove that they were all capable of being World champion.
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest faction in wrestling history?   What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:16 am

I also went with the Four Horseman as the greatest faction although they arent my favorite Smile Anyways the reason I voted for the Horseman is that they were something different at the time, compared to nowdays where stables are used quite often. Rated R mentioned there wasnt a weak one in the bunch, I guess that depends on which version of the horseman your talking about, say Paul Roma for example made a horrible horseman. The orginal 4 were truely great & IMO the best bunch, especially when JJ Dillian was their main mouth. As Rated said they talked trash about their opponents and backed it up.

My favorite however is the NWO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest faction in wrestling history?   What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:38 am

Personaly i voted for the 4 Horsemen as the greatest Wrestling Faction of all time. And one of the reason for this, is because Unlike the NWO and the other Groups/Factions, The Horsemen was not something made by the Promoters. It was made by the 4 wrestlers themselves and especialy with one sentance that Arn Anderson said. "We Are the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse" Well that name stucked to them to perfection.

And even if they used underhanded tactics, the Horsemen were backing up everything they said in their promos.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
RUFFLES
XCL Superstar
RUFFLES

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest faction in wrestling history?   What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:52 am

I liked Evolution lol i'm the only voter yikes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest faction in wrestling history?   What is the greatest faction in wrestling history? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1