Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior's comment on Nick Hogan's Imprisonment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BIGBRIAN
XCL Champion
XCL Champion
BIGBRIAN

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Warrior's comment on Nick Hogan's Imprisonment Empty
PostSubject: Warrior's comment on Nick Hogan's Imprisonment   Warrior's comment on Nick Hogan's Imprisonment Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:09 pm

Ultimate Warrior has an account on Twitter.com (linked from his MySpace page), which is like a little blog site. Warrior posted a note on Hulk Hogan's son Nick going to prison. Warrior wrote: "Tonight I was at the gym and a guy asked me if I heard that Hogan's son was sentenced to 8 months in prison. I said that kids not going to be able to hold a fart when he gets out of there."

Source Rajah.com
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Warrior's comment on Nick Hogan's Imprisonment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior's comment on Nick Hogan's Imprisonment   Warrior's comment on Nick Hogan's Imprisonment Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:44 pm

Warrior is a nutcase. He always has a way with words. Nick is supposed to have a single cell to himself. If he gets put in with other inmates, then Warrior's statement will be true.
Back to top Go down

Warrior's comment on Nick Hogan's Imprisonment
Page 1 of 1