Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail... Empty
PostSubject: Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail...   Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:27 pm

Shortly after he was put in a cell at Pinellas County Jail, Nick Bollea started complaining about the accommodations to his parents in telephone conversations, often breaking into tears.

Nick told his mother Linda, "I have to get out of here. I can't deal with this for eight months." Linda responds, "Don't cry, baby."

"They put me in a crazy ward," he says. "It's so much worse than you could ever imagine. This is like a state prison. I'm all by myself."

Bollea says his cell is half the size of his bathroom at home, and he repeatedly complains about there being no windows.
That kind of arrangement is made for all juveniles who are sentenced as adults to spend time in the jail or are awaiting trial to face felony charges.

Hulk Hogan told Nick to "man up" and deal with life behind bars.

Nick also took a few shots at his attorney, Kevin Hayslett, saying that if knew he was going to be in a windowless cell by himself, he would rather have gone to trial. If Bollea would have gone to trial and been found guilty, he would have faced up to 5 year sentence.

Source: www.rajah.com
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail...   Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:00 pm

Well, life behind bars is not easy at all. Personaly i have never been in jail, but i have visited a prison many years ago. The old Saint Vincent de Paul Prison who has been closed in 1987 if my memory serves me right. And what i saw there was more than enough for me to never want to go in there and to prevent me to commit any crime at all. And yes theres was still a wing of that Jail were there was some prisoners left when i visited it.

Sure its easy for Hulk Hoan to tell his sun to man up, but hey who gave him everything he wanted like that uh? Hogan himself. Yes Nick should man up a little but he was so used to have his way all the time and everything he wanted so its just a normal thing in his mind to complain like that. Now he will learn that money is not everything the hard way. He will find out what it is to live with little or no money in Jail. And he will learn from his mistake and i dont think he will not do the same mistake again.

Personaly, even if i like Hulk Hogan, i still think that he should have spended some time in jail as well for not preventing his sun to drive his car after he was drunk, especialy since he drank with him.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail...   Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:48 pm

Flair3 wrote:
Well, life behind bars is not easy at all. Personaly i have never been in jail, but i have visited a prison many years ago. The old Saint Vincent de Paul Prison who has been closed in 1987 if my memory serves me right. And what i saw there was more than enough for me to never want to go in there and to prevent me to commit any crime at all. And yes theres was still a wing of that Jail were there was some prisoners left when i visited it.

Sure its easy for Hulk Hoan to tell his sun to man up, but hey who gave him everything he wanted like that uh? Hogan himself. Yes Nick should man up a little but he was so used to have his way all the time and everything he wanted so its just a normal thing in his mind to complain like that. Now he will learn that money is not everything the hard way. He will find out what it is to live with little or no money in Jail. And he will learn from his mistake and i dont think he will not do the same mistake again.

Personaly, even if i like Hulk Hogan, i still think that he should have spended some time in jail as well for not preventing his sun to drive his car after he was drunk, especialy since he drank with him.

I agree on all counts. I've seen young men go into jail arrogant and cocky, and leave without there manhood. It's not a place that the majority of people could handle. Before becoming a police officer, I was a corrections officer in a county jail. All I can say is, never again...lol.

And I think it's far too late for Hogan telling Nick to man up. Hulk gave Nick everything he wanted and Nick lived the easy life with no real consequences, and now he's been introduced to the real world in a way which is scaring him to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail...   Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick Hogan placed in the Psych Unit of the jail...
Page 1 of 1