Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback? Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback?   Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:29 am

Source: PWInsider.com

We've been covering the story that former WWF champion The Ultimate Warrior is scheduled to make his in-ring return next month for the NWE promotion in Spain. Warrior will begin working out in the ring starting this weekend with Rob Van Dam out in California.

There has also been some talk that the Warrior has contacted TNA star Booker T about using his wrestling school in Houston, Texas to prepare as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback?   Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Well if Jim "Warrior" Helwig is realy serious enough about this comeback in the NWE to call RVD to train with him and ask Booker T to use his Wrestling School, then i say, good nove by the Warrior to do that in order to prepare himself for a wrestling match. And i hope for him that his return in the ring will go well, and that for once he wont let his ego get the better of him.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback?   Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:05 pm

Flair3 wrote:
Well if Jim "Warrior" Helwig is realy serious enough about this comeback in the NWE to call RVD to train with him and ask Booker T to use his Wrestling School, then i say, good nove by the Warrior to do that in order to prepare himself for a wrestling match. And i hope for him that his return in the ring will go well, and that for once he wont let his ego get the better of him.

Actually, he is no longer named Jim Hellwig. His real name is now Warrior.

I'm glad to see he is doing what's proper to get ready for his big comeback match.
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback?   Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:10 am

I know his real legal name now is Warrior Warrior, and the reason he legally changed his name, was to have the rights on his gimmick. But i will still call him Jim Helwig.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
StuffOfLegends
XCL Writer
StuffOfLegends

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback?   Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback? Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:15 am

Ultimate Warrior wrestling is kind of weird. He is sort of old now. But you know what it should be cool to see him in the ring. And who else better to train with then the best. I though he was going to just go in and do a sort of so-so I can care less I wish I was not wrestling right now match. But this might actually be a good match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback?   Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Warrior Training With RVD & Booker T For His Big Comeback?
Page 1 of 1