Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More Empty
PostSubject: Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More   Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:04 am

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Officials are indeed trying to get the Ultimate Warrior to come to TNA. If he comes in, he would likely tag team with Sting. Should Warrior end up coming to TNA, it won't be happening at Slammiversary because no deal is done. In a trivia note, WCW's original plan for Warrior was to have him debut at the record setting July 7, 1998 Monday Nitro show at the Georgia Dome, which ended up featuring the memorable Goldberg title win over Hollywood Hogan. WCW's plan was to have Sting & Warrior team up to take on Hogan & The Giant. However, WCW couldn't seal the deal with Warrior in time and the match was called off. Warrior and Sting did team up at one point though. The two wrestled Hulk Hogan & Bret Hart on October 11, 1998 on Monday Nitro.

-- The Miami Herald has an article on TNA referee Earl Hebner, Hebner said he has no desire to return to World Wrestling Entertainment, but is okay with his son Brian returning. "I would never go back to WWE, but if that's what he wants. The reason I wouldn't go back to WWE is because I wouldn't be happy there. Even though it is more money than TNA pays me, TNA makes me happier. It's not a money factor for me now. It's being happy doing what you're doing and enjoying it."

-- TNA will be holding a house show at the ALLTEL Arena in North Little Rock, Arkansas on Sunday, July 20. Tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 a.m on TicketMaster.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More   Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:19 am

TNA and Sting, the old Blade Runners, and when I say old, I mean old....a combined age of nearly a century. What a waste of money.

Last edited by Wrestling_God on Mon May 26, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733

PostSubject: Re: Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More   Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:23 am

LOL, good point, back in the early 90's it would be a dream to see this team again, but nowdays both are way past their prime and should be sitting on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More   Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:22 am

Lol i can picture this from here "Sting tags in the Ultra Slow Warrior! Oh my God! these 2 are awesome even if they are realy Slow." Im not against a possible return of the Warrior as long as it is not a full time gig. Other than that, they would be waisting their money.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
TG Tonk
XCL Superstar
TG Tonk

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More   Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:17 am

I agree with Flair3.

I dont think TNA should let warrior come back full time. I dont think I could sit through impact with him on it every week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More   Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest On Ultimate Warrior Joining TNA, Hebner Never Going Back To WWE, More
Page 1 of 1