Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WWEPatriotKane!
XCL Superstar
WWEPatriotKane!

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels   Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:14 pm

In the last couple of weeks we saw some hard words between the two,and it seems like this thing is going to be a rivalry because a match is already set for Backlash between the two.Now what I want to ask is can this thing work with this two?They had a feud way back with eachother,with HBK winning the match between the two,but it was when Batista was a rookie,but now Batista is a World Champ and a main event wrestler!

Another question that I have is:Is this feud syomblize the end of Batista main event spot for this couple of months?I think that it does.Batista wasn't in the main event for a couple of weeks now,and maybe months,and he had a short feud with the MVP for the US Title!I just think that Batista doesn't really deserve his main event spot,he is just lucky that Vince loves big guys like him,and let them have a push!Batista even said that he is not a good wreslter in his book!

But there is one thing about Batista which is good.he wrestle better when the stakes are high.Maybe it because the wrestler against him push him to a good showing or maybe he is just rising and show what he can do in the ring when all the eyes are on him!Anyway,I think that even if Batista will not give a good showing in this feud,HBK will make him look good,because Shawn is a master in this things,and in my opinion by far the best in the WWE in making not so good wrestlers in the ring look not only good but great!

Now I'm not sure if this thing can work.The Feud have a great reason and bakcground behind it,but Batista is a face and also HBK is a face!One of them should play the little heelish side in this feud,and I'm pretty sure it will be Batista!Now this is what I think is great,Batista is better as a heel,is Animal gimmick work better when he heel,way better!When Batista is a face he is like a soft animal!I mean I remember when he had match with Rey,everytime he hit him he was so worried and he hold back!

Also Batista is being beatn down by big guys like Mark Henry,and in his heel type I'm not sure this thing would have happend!I remeber in his Heel days,when he manhandled Goldberg!And Goldberg was like main event guy,and was in the World Title picture,and Batista just came and destory him!I think that this is what Batista should do,he should be a unmerciful Monster like he used too,and that will be better for fans to watch in my opinion,and it will be better for him!

I just think that if Batista would have been a heel Animal,the feud with Shawn Michaels would be better!Batista could manhanled HBK,and HBK could pull upset victories,and Batista will get upset,and then will destroy Shawn Michales,but Shawn will come back and give revenge!Anyway what do you think about this feud with Shawn Michaels,and what do you think is better Heel Batista or Face Batista?
Back to top Go down
http://ringriot.heavenforum.com
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels   Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:30 am

I am looking forward to this fued. It'll take Batista away from the championship spotlight for a while (which is good), and still give him a big, meaningful fued with a big name opponent. Even though some might think the storyline behind the fued is cheesy, I like it. I don't really see one getting a big advantage in the end over the other, but I think Shawn can help carry Batista to a good match. Let's face it, Batista will never win an olympic gold medal in greco roman wrestling, but he has improved.
Back to top Go down
the instant classic
XCL Superstar
the instant classic

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels   Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:49 pm

To me i think it will be a stand out of the year. To me there is somethign special when HBK fueds with big powerhouse guys like HHH or the undertaker. So thid fued could really work well. Sure batista is not the greatest wrestler to grace the squared circle but he isnt terrible either, he can carry his opponenets quite well and so can HBK. So in that matter i see a very strong solid fued with both men and i even think ti may go all the way to summerslam with HBk going to smackdown and ending in a stipulation like first blood or even a hell in a cell.
Back to top Go down
BIGBRIAN
XCL Champion
XCL Champion
BIGBRIAN

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels   Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:13 pm

I commend WWE for this feud.
I am not crazy about the initiation of the feud in Ric Flair..... but I guess its a good way to bring early heat to it.

The main reason for this feud I think was to keep both guys from the title..... because Batista would be an automatic opponent for Undertaker... and it works the other way for HBK also.

So far the promos have been pretty good and you could feel the intensity between these two guys. Can't wait for the physical action to start.... I hope if that one of the two turns heel after this feud.... Whichever one of them does it it will be really a nice change to WWE. The only better thing to happen would be Cena and Orton to have an Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels   Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batista Past & His Feud with Shawn Michaels
Page 1 of 1