Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)?

Go down 
4 posters

USA
Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Vote_lcap27%Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Canada
Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Vote_lcap9%Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Japan
Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Vote_lcap36%Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Mexico
Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Vote_lcap27%Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Other
Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Vote_lcap0%Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Empty
PostSubject: Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)?   Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:41 am

Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Explain your choice.
Back to top Go down
WWEfan
XCL Superstar
WWEfan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)?   Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:19 am

I'm not being biased, but I think with the ratio, Canada.

We spawned Bret Hart, Owen, Benoit, Lance Storm, Edge, Christian, Trish Stratus, and so many more
Back to top Go down
Jhonny Hardcore
XCL Superstar
Jhonny Hardcore

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)?   Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:35 am

WWEfan wrote:
I'm not being biased, but I think with the ratio, Canada.

We spawned Bret Hart, Owen, Benoit, Lance Storm, Edge, Christian, Trish Stratus, and so many more

While Canada may produce some of the best wrestlers I say Mexico has the best wrestling. I'm loving AAA as of late Konnan is a great booker and the guys are making some of the most compelling wrestling I've seen in years.
Back to top Go down
Rated R
Godfather
Rated R

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)?   Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:37 am

Yeh Canada has spawned alot of greats but the wrestlers that Japanese wrestling has spawned is really a whos who of greatest ever like Antonio Inoki, Tiger Mask, Jushin Liger and Great Muta. But I am a total mark for Japanese wrestling especially Pro Wrestling NOAH, they really have had the best tag team matches I have ever seen some fantastic matches there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)?   Which country has the best wrestling (in your opinion)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1