Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida   Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:07 am

source: PWInsider.com

Michael Brendli, 25, better known to wrestling fans as Mikey of the Spirit Squad, was arrested on DUI charges late last night in Tampa, Florida. He is currently a member of WWE developmental Florida Championship Wrestling's roster.

The former WWE World Tag Team Champion was pulled over and then arrested on Adamo Drive East and Falkenburg Road South at 11:12 PM last night. Brendli was listed as having a blood alcohol level of 0.94. A second test was conducted and it had him at a level of 0.91. He was released from jail a little more than an hour ago at 2:17 p.m. this afternoon after posting $500 bond.

According to the police report of his arrest, Brendli refused to list his employer.

Brendli's DUI arrest marks the third such incident of a WWE-contracted performer in the Tampa area this year. Both Ted DiBiase, Jr. and Santino Marella were also recently charged with DUI. In DiBiase's case, it was following an accident where his car struck another vehicle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida   Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:04 pm

A Bob Marley wanna-be on another wrestling site who must have been all confused in a cloud of smoke reported his alcohol content as .91, which is only twice the amount of a lethal dose of alcohol. He wouldn't have been driving at that BAC (blood alcohol content), he have been long dead.

It makes no sense to me how these talented guys with a good job and a future can't stop endangering the public they perform for, by getting behind the wheel drunk and driving. I'm glad to see him stopped and arrested before he hurt someone.
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida   Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:52 pm

I understand what you are saying Wrestling God, but when your under the influence of alchool many drivers, think that they are not drunk enough to drive their car and when they get arrested some of them learn from their mistake and some others never learn at they do it again. How many times have we seen many known celebrities do the same mistake again and again.

But i agree with you when you say this

Quote :
It makes no sense to me how these talented guys with a good job and a future can't stop endangering the public they perform for, by getting behind the wheel drunk and driving. I'm glad to see him stopped and arrested before he hurt someone.

Indeed it makes no sense at all.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida   Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Another WWE Wrestler DUI Arrest In Tampa, Florida
Page 1 of 1