Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon   Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:03 am

Source: JRsBarBQ.com

Jim Ross is back with another blog entry. The most newsworthy item is that Ross acknowledges WWE is well aware of their ratings problem and are planning some big changes in the near future.

"I am anxious to see what changes are initiated on Monday Night Raw this week as it seems that several changes are rumored to be on their way. Last Monday’s lackluster TV rating for Monday Night Raw would certainly be reason enough to move these changes along as no one could ever be content with a 2.9 national cable rating."

"Personally, I am for longer match times and to see if some of the younger, talented individuals who have been developing, some for quite some time, can add to the mix and provide a "fresh feel" to the presentation. The announcers are talking less, which I have zero issues with quite honestly as it is television and not radio, but one could also make a case that the televised, talking segments could be more succinct as well. One man’s opinion."

"It’s time to "reshuffle" the deck as the old wrestling expression goes and attempt to create new stars involved in new issues which might give cause for "business picking up."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon   Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:07 am

For the first time that I can remember I completely agree with JR. At least someone in WWE realises what is needed!
Fans are bored of the same muscle machines fighting each other week in and week out. I'd love to see some newer guys (or even guys that have been around for a while but never given the right push) be given a chance.

And bring back the cruiserweights!!
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon   Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:30 pm

The Glamazon wrote:
For the first time that I can remember I completely agree with JR. At least someone in WWE realises what is needed!
Fans are bored of the same muscle machines fighting each other week in and week out. I'd love to see some newer guys (or even guys that have been around for a while but never given the right push) be given a chance.

And bring back the cruiserweights!!

You just said what i was thinking Glamazon. I dont think i have enything else to add to what you just said in your post. And yes Bring back the Cruiserweights and the damn Cruiserweight title as well.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon   Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Says Big Changes Are Coming To WWE Soon
Page 1 of 1