Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Santino Marella Shoot on Cornette

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Santino Marella Shoot on Cornette Empty
PostSubject: Santino Marella Shoot on Cornette   Santino Marella Shoot on Cornette Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:37 am

Source Rajah.com

Santino Marella was in an interview on the Baltimore Sun Today and he had some harsh words to say about Jim Cornette, calling him a looser amongst other things. Here's a resume of what he had to say taken from Rajah.com.

." Marella said: "Jim Cornette is a loser. Jim Cornette is an insecure person. And controversy creates cash, so maybe one day, Jim Cornette, I'm going to wrap that cheap tennis racquet around you neck. I'd like to have a cage match with Jim Cornette. I'll put that out on the Worldwide Web right now. Jim Cornette is a misunderstanding person. Look, I'm watching wrestling in the audience – make it very clear – just in the audience. My daughter is sitting in front of me. Boogeyman turns to us, [and] I think, "OK, he's going to do me a favor because maybe he knows I'm a student in this OVW school, so he’s going to scare my daughter for me, and treat my daughter to an experience." So I'm happy. If your daughter is going to get an experience like this, you’re going to be happy as a father, right?" Marella also says that Randy Orton is his friend. "Currently, I am actually not booked for that show. But I will be watching that show very carefully because there are some matches that are of particular interest to me, namely Randy Orton and Triple H. It’s no mistake that Randy Orton is my friend. So the more power he has, the better for Santino Marella." Marella also talks about his MMA background, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, his comedic timing, working with Maria, and more.

You can read the complete interview at this link http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wrestling/blog/2008/05/qa_with_santino_marella.html

Im prety sure that what Santino said in that interview, was in responce of what Jim Cornette said in an interview on the Wrestler's side of the flip issue of the Werstler & Inside Wrestling Magazine still available until July 8. Cornette had some harsh words for Santino in that Q&A interview when they asked him about that incident were he slapped him in OVW. I think they both have their wrongs in that incident and they should stop badmouthing each other via the media.

You can see Cornettes Interview in The Wrestler's side of The Wrestler & Inside Wrestling 2 in one magazine on page 30, and possibly get a resume at www.pwi-online.com
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Santino Marella Shoot on Cornette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santino Marella Shoot on Cornette   Santino Marella Shoot on Cornette Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:31 am

Howa dare he insult the Santino Marella.
Back to top Go down

Santino Marella Shoot on Cornette
Page 1 of 1