Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gregory Helms charged with assault following his bar incident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Gregory Helms charged with assault following his bar incident Empty
PostSubject: Gregory Helms charged with assault following his bar incident   Gregory Helms charged with assault following his bar incident Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:52 am

Gregory Helms now faces criminal charges for his role in an altercation at a bar with Dustin Narron a few weeks ago. The SmackDown wrestler took out an assault warrant shortly after the incident. Narron then filed a misdemeanor assault charge, which was served to Helms last Thursday. Helms has been ordered to appear in court on July 8 to answer to the charge of assault.
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Gregory Helms charged with assault following his bar incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gregory Helms charged with assault following his bar incident   Gregory Helms charged with assault following his bar incident Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:08 am

Damn! Helms is realy not lucky. I read many different stories about that incident so i dont know who's right and who's wrong. All we can do is wish Helms the best of luck in this trial. Personaly i think that Helms told the truth when he posted an article about this bar incident on his blog. And like we say here Your innocent until we prove your guilty.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/

Gregory Helms charged with assault following his bar incident
Page 1 of 1