Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should WWE bring back their hardcore title?

Go down 
4 posters

should hardcore title return?
Yes
Should WWE bring back their hardcore title? Vote_lcap57%Should WWE bring back their hardcore title? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
No
Should WWE bring back their hardcore title? Vote_lcap43%Should WWE bring back their hardcore title? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
RatedLegend
Henchman
RatedLegend

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Should WWE bring back their hardcore title? Empty
PostSubject: Should WWE bring back their hardcore title?   Should WWE bring back their hardcore title? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:58 pm

hmm a question that has been bugging me for a bit now.

Should wwe bring back the Hardcore title?

i have mixed opinions on this: I think it would be cool for the WWE to bring back their old Hardcore title because then we would have the hectic matches where the title would change hands every couple of days and we could have some fun matches to watch on WWE tv again if the hardcore title returned again. The hardcore title is a title any wrestler on the roster could get involved with which was a good factor of the title, if a wrestler was a bit of a jobber i.e crash holly then they could randomly run in and get involved/win the hardcore title from whoever holds it. basically it gives people who arent particularly involved in anything a chance to win some gold or to win some matches.

On the other hand a lot of the matches in the hardcore division werent exactly that great and sometimes it could get boring if the same guy was winning the hardcore title almost every week i.e crash holly lol. The hardcore matches were always watered down to watch hardcore should really be. Plus the belt looked like WWE had just found it out of a bin or something like that, it was an awful belt design and looked awful and pointless when being held in the air.

Overall I personally would like to see the WWE hardcore title return to the WWE because then we would see some title changing a lot more frequently, i personally just enjoy the fact that the division was so hectic and open for any wrestler to take the belt of whoever holds it.

so what do you people think...Should it return?
Back to top Go down
Macho King
XCL Writer
Macho King

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back their hardcore title?   Should WWE bring back their hardcore title? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Should the WWE bring back the Hardcore title as a normal belt? No. The WWE have enough belts which are all meaningless the only ones with any meaning are the World Tile and WWE title. The World Title and WWE title are all people in the WWE today care about. The IC belt gets put on a guy as a way to push them to bigger things and is very rarely defended on a PPV. The Woman's and both Tag Team titles have no major division or strong competion to support it as most tag teams seem to be split up after a year or two now and the woman's division is full of talentless eye candy with a the like four exceptions of course. The ECW title went from being known as a world championship to being just the ECW title and it is just another belt that nothing really happens with. So untill the WWE can sort out their other titles and make them mean something again then no they should not bring it back as another title.

Should the WWE bring back the hardcore title with the 24/7 rule? No. While it may have been entertaining to watch and had some good matches every now and again it was hard to follow at times I mean you could get up and go to the toilets or get something to eat come back a few minutes later and there could have been multiple people hold the belt within that time, or if you were to miss a show then you would most likely miss a few title changes. On a hole it made this belt pointless and it did nothing for the people who held it other then giving them the ability to say I was a hardcore champion for about 2 minutes once. The hardcore title was entertaining with the 24/7 rule in affect but it was more meaningful for the short period of time before it was bought in.

Should the WWE bring Back the hardcore title in place of another? Depends on which they plan on getting rid of and how they plan to use it. If the belt is used with the 24/7 rule then it will be yet another meaningless title that keeps people entertained. If they were to drop a belt or two then bring back the hardcore belt then they may be able to work on their current devisions and develop them instead of giving them all the same focus. Then it might actually be worth bringing back. However at the moment I think the WWE has to many titles and to many things that the majority of fans will see as flaws such as their creative team, ECW, etc then there is no point in adding to the disapiontment the fans already feel.
Back to top Go down
fatonydabronx
XCL Superstar
fatonydabronx

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back their hardcore title?   Should WWE bring back their hardcore title? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 am

I think the WWE Hardcore Championship should return , but go to ECW , ECW use to have a reputation of hardcoe and extreme and if they brought this title back they could bring back some reputation , but I would take away the 24/7 rule with the WWE Hardcore Championship and have it be defended only in hardcore mathes , that would be sweet
Back to top Go down
SAiNT
XCL Superstar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back their hardcore title?   Should WWE bring back their hardcore title? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:51 am

hell no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back their hardcore title?   Should WWE bring back their hardcore title? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should WWE bring back their hardcore title?
Page 1 of 1