Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lockdown Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Lockdown Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Lockdown Discussion   Lockdown Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:28 am

Discussions for today's TNA PPV, Lockdown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Bolton
XCL Superstar
Bolton

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Discussion   Lockdown Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:56 am

Woohoo! Joe won the World title! Although he should have done it while he was still hot, and I felt cheated when Angle beat Joe at Hard Justice, you know.

Black Machismo retained the X-Division title, OOOOOH YEAH!!!

Sounds like a great PPV and I wish I could have watched it.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Discussion   Lockdown Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:25 am

I was glad to see Samoa Joe win it, but it won't mean much if they don't book him right as champion, or give him a lengthy championship reign.

They are really building up Jay Lethal as a great X-Division Champion, but I really wish they would ditch his dumb Macho Man gimmick. The fans like him for his ability, not the fact that he can make a raspy voice and say "ooooooh yeah."

I wonder where TNA will go with Angle from here?

One more thing...I do NOT like the UFC style match Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle had at lockdown. This is professional wrestling, not mixed martial arts. I watch UFC when I want to see MMA, not TNA.
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Discussion   Lockdown Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:12 pm

I really got into the X Division Match. I thought Curryman put in a great effort and Creed went fairly well also.

I expected alittle more from the Queen of the Cage match, but it wasnt bad.

The worst match on the PPV IMO was BG James vs Kip, I really thought this was going to be a half way decent match, but I honestly cant describe it in any other way besides saying it sucked.

The Lethal Lockdown match itself was alright, with a few decent moments. I havent seen much of TNA, but I really think the Six Sided ring is too small for matches with 10 guys in the ring at once. The tag match with 6 teams was really a testiment to that, there just isnt enough room to excute moves and IMO really adds a dullness to the matches. Its a shame though cause with the talent they had in both the Tag match and the Lethal Lockdown, they could have put on some epic matches.

I was also eager to see Raisha(spelling may be wrong) unmask, unfortunitly that didnt happen although she definetly has some in ring skill.

Joe vs Angle wasnt bad, but then again it wasnt really to great either. As WG said above "This is professional wrestling, not mixed martial arts. I watch UFC when I want to see MMA, not TNA." I have to agree with WG here the match had a real UFC feel to it, but we know its fake so it just didnt go down with me well, although I did enjoy the back & forth submission moves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown Discussion   Lockdown Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Discussion
Page 1 of 1