Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ring of Honor

Go down 
+3
CMHL
The Great Khali
fatonydabronx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fatonydabronx
XCL Superstar
fatonydabronx

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Ring of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Ring of Honor   Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:51 am

Just your basic thoughts and discussion on ROH
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Ring of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor   Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:03 am

that i dont get to see enough of it lol. What I have seen though, its a great indy promotion thats had a good talent pool over the years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Ring of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor   Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:19 pm

ROH is the place to go to watch pure wrestling. They have a good roster and almost everymatch is enjoyable. Their superstars are more trained than a superstar that comes out of FCW. Anyway, ROH is a nice wrestling alternative. If you dont catch it much and if you like pure wrestling. The go to youtube and and google some ROH matches. You will not be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Jhonny Hardcore
XCL Superstar
Jhonny Hardcore

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Ring of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor   Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:06 am

It's crap. More and more they just beat themselves. Once there was a time when ROH was outdrawing TNA 2-1 and they flushed it down the toilet. They changed things about the company that made people into fans in the first place. They compromised their own vision to be more marketable and achieve greater success, once upon a time they were really making great wrestling and it was something different but now it's just like every other promotion. You can see the same guys in tons of other Indy's and the storytelling has become redundant and stale. I give them three more years before they close up shop. At that point it's just going to be too much to self-sustain.
Back to top Go down
Rated R
Godfather
Rated R

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Ring of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor   Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:24 am

It may seem like they are doing that to some people, but they need to change things about there product in order to move on and achieve success they can't just stay in that same level forever. Thats where I think ECW failed because Paul Heyman wasn't willing to change certain things about his product and thats all fine because the fans loved it, but Gabe is trying to take a different route and trying to actually make something of his product.

Love ROH or hate it for what they have "changed" the fact is they still put on some great wrestling. And showcase some of the best talent in the world and still manage to have the best matches, I don't really think it has reduced in quality but thats just my opinion. For someone who does believe that then maybe its due to all the roster cuts after talent leaveing for either TNA and WWE its going to be very hard to be able to rebuild on the spaces that they left open.

in my honest opinion I dont think ROH puts on a bad show they have some very entertaining wrestlers. And the majority of wrestlers are able to put on an amazing match most of the time, but peoples opinions can change due to the decisions made by that company but I still love ROH as much as I always have and when you look at alternatives like TNA and WWE you deal with certain changes.
Back to top Go down
TG Tonk
XCL Superstar
TG Tonk

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ring of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor   Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:50 am

I love ROH and watch it any chance I get. Apart from the Spot Fests, they have some really good matches.
Back to top Go down
wcwrules
XCL Superstar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Ring of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor   Ring of Honor Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:07 am

i dont no much about ROH, is it stil around, is it hardcore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ring of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor   Ring of Honor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ring of Honor
Page 1 of 1