Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Do You Think Will Happen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

What Do You Think Will Happen Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Think Will Happen   What Do You Think Will Happen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:01 am

What do you think will happen in the WWE draft. These are my gueses.

RAW Gets
CM Punk
Chuck Palumbo
Batista
Mark Henry

ECW Gets
Kane
Chavo
Super Crazy
Umaga

Smackdown Gets
Chris Jericho
Big Daddy V
Jeff Hardy
John Morrison
Back to top Go down
Edgecator
Henchman
Edgecator

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Will Happen   What Do You Think Will Happen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:50 am

CM Punk will probly be drafted to raw. As for smackdown or ECw, it does not matter because they can go on each other's show as many times as they please.
Back to top Go down
fatonydabronx
XCL Superstar
fatonydabronx

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Will Happen   What Do You Think Will Happen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:06 am

I think Super Crazy would be great on ECW at a time ECW is in they really need some originallity and he is a pefect example of what ECW is , plus he would be out of jobber position , which he shouldn't be in , but knowing the McMahons they have some one they didn't create in jobbing position , but anyways ECW really needs someone as "Crazy" as Super Crazy at this moment
Back to top Go down
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Will Happen   What Do You Think Will Happen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:21 am

There's a draft? Is that a spoiler for this weeks Raw? Anyhoo...

Quote :
RAW Gets
CM Punk
Chuck Palumbo
Batista
Mark Henry

I'm not sure why (with the exception of CM Punk) Raw would get any of these guys... Batista just fought for SD and won... Mark Henry sucks! If anything, I'd say he'd be going to ECW!
All in all most of them aren't good enough for Raw (or what WWE thinks is good enough for Raw).

Actually, for the most part I'm not sure with most of your predictions, then again I haven't watched SD or ECW in a long long time and only sometimes watch Raw.

So, I think I'll leave my predictions for now until I've watched the shows (assuming I do) this week.
Back to top Go down
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Will Happen   What Do You Think Will Happen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:57 am

Yeah with info and stuff from shows and sites, it seems like this could be the way it will happen. And Glamazon RAW always gets 1 or 2 non impact performers. They dont get all stars. Anyway with my knowlege ( may not be a lot ), this is what i am thinking it will turn out as.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think Will Happen   What Do You Think Will Happen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think Will Happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestlefan :: Wrestling Discussions :: WWE-
Jump to: