Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page   Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:47 am

Former WWE star Andrew "Test" Martin (and boyfriend of ECW Diva Kelly Kelly) posted an apparently drunken rant on Ultimate Warrior's return to wrestling on his MySpace account. From what I can understand, Test starts off his rant by saying that he is 33 years old and barely remembers who Warrior is, and that they expect the average fan to remember him. He then says that when he was trying to break into professional wrestling, he was thinking about joining Ultimate Warrior's short-lived wrestling school, but soon met Bret Hart and told him that Warrior couldn't even teach him a headlock. Test then relays a story on Warrior refusing to sign an autograph for a kid brought backstage at a WWF show in the late 80s/early 90s. Bret rants about this incident in his book as well. Test then says that Warrior "couldn't draw flies" after Hogan lost the belt to him, and rants on Warrior some more by making fun of him for using the "juice" and briefly wearing a singlet with painted-on muscles in 1992. Taken verbatim from his MySpace page, here is what Test posted:

I'm not going to br sing this as a wrestling formum nyore but I will say this,,,thrE Ultimate Warirr is coming bacj, I;m 33 and barely remember who he as and thry expect the average san of to dat to remember wg..ho he is. I rememer Warior as the guy who ran to the ring he was so bown up he couln;t do anyhing in the ring,I remembr when Warrior opened up warrior university and at the ime I actually thought it was way to ake it nto pro westling yhat was until I met my idol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzbret hart and I'll never forget as long a I live brets exact words"warrior coulnn't even put youin a headlock, let alone teachyou how to put u in one. Brets gret guy who always hs a funny stry to tell. Now this story Bret told me about the Warrrior I have ahd no chuckle just disgust and wouldn't mind putting an old washedup ma i his place. as the story goes to Bret the hild who was brouht in the back because his dream was to see th Ultimate Warriop buy of course Warrior had no time for him not vrn a pvture ur an autraph and thr kids dream ws to met this piese uf (BLEEP) and he went out in the crowd without a care in the worl, excuse my language but you are a 1st class piece of (BLEEP). and you think you are goinh to draw peole yu couldn't draw flys when Hogan graciouly hande you yh brlt. Younever loved wrestlinh like all of uds you wre there for thr payday and that's wy Hogan had to come baxk and yuwere wearing a singlet wit muscles painted om lke we couldnt tell u werent on the juice, there ar thoseho need juice and those that don't. You neded an iv hooked up to you. Im my mind you wanted toplay the sould00000000000000000000000000000000 you loved likemfootballand so on. You must have realized prtty quick you suckd but you could have gotten beter 000000000000000000000000000it bestwhen he tld me how was Igoimgto learn anything at wrrioys"

Source: www.rajah.com
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page   Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:57 am

Prety lame for someone who was dumb enough to fail a drug test in the WWE. Yep Test, you are all big talk but you have never been able to back it up my friend. I think Test has become a drunken bitter man and it is sad to read something like that. I used to respect Andrew and being a fan of his, but over the years i started to loose respect for him. And with that rant he has lost even more respect from me.

And some people made fun of my english, well this man was worst than me in this case lol!
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page   Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:04 am

Flair3 wrote:

And some people made fun of my english, well this man was worst than me in this case lol!

I would have to agree. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page   Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former WWE wrestler Test goes on a rant about the Warrior on his MySpace page
Page 1 of 1