Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Khali Makes A Racist Remark?, Knox Steroid Link Story Update, Potential Raw GMs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Khali Makes A Racist Remark?, Knox Steroid Link Story Update, Potential Raw GMs Empty
PostSubject: Khali Makes A Racist Remark?, Knox Steroid Link Story Update, Potential Raw GMs   Khali Makes A Racist Remark?, Knox Steroid Link Story Update, Potential Raw GMs Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:58 am

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Police out of Henry County, Georgia are moving on in the Mike Knox steroid link investigation. They are more interested in finding the supplier of the drugs. Knox formerly lived in a residence in Henry County with three other wrestlers, but steroids were left behind in an attic after they moved out. Knox said the steroids weren't his, and WWE believes him as they have defended him publicly (and continued to push him on TV). Police managed to pull up fingerprints off the vials of the drugs to find out which of the people living in the home, if any, matched. At least two former WWE developmental wrestlers previously lived in the home with Knox including Ryan O'Reilly and Derrick Neikirk. It's interesting to note that both wrestlers have violated WWE's Wellness Policy in the past; Neikirk this past January, who was subsequently fired, and O'Reilly in September 2006 (which caused him to miss his scheduled call-up to the ECW roster in a tag team with ironically enough, Derrick Neikirk). Furthermore, reportedly another former developmental worker also lived in the house, but his name has yet to be disclosed. Police have not tracked the other three individuals down to talk to them. Also, everyone has since left the state of Georgia, and because it's not a major crime, it's not a high priority for police to search for them. Police are investigating a GH clinic in Stuart, Florida as part of the ongoing case.

-- The WWE site has a poll on the front page asking fans as to who they would like to see as the new General Manager of Raw. The options are Vickie Guerrero, Ted DiBiase, Vince McMahon and Theodore Long. McMahon is winning the poll with 45% of the vote, followed by DiBiase, Long and Guerrero in that order.

-- As noted earlier, The Washington Post did a big story on the frenzy The Great Khali has caused in his native India. In case you missed it, Khali made the following quote in the article: "I play to bring honor to India's name abroad, and I feel very proud when I am beating up white wrestlers." Also, some people from the world of mud wrestling (an ancient and popular sport in India) have questioned Khali's wrestling prowess. "Why are they challenging me? Why don't they challenge the Undertaker instead?" Khali asked. "Why should I fight my own Indian brothers?"

-- According to an article on TV.Yahoo.com, SmackDown's soon-to-be former home, the CW Network, could be in trouble if the low ratings don't turn around. The CW Network has pretty much been a bust as The WB and UPN were drawing a combined 6 million viewers in their final season, and the CW averaged about 3 million in its first season (and ratings are even lower this season). The article notes that advertisers have "cooled" on the network, and "at least" one of the owners of the CW is ready to bail on the venture. "And that next season could be its last," according to the article
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
BIGBRIAN
XCL Champion
XCL Champion
BIGBRIAN

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Khali Makes A Racist Remark?, Knox Steroid Link Story Update, Potential Raw GMs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khali Makes A Racist Remark?, Knox Steroid Link Story Update, Potential Raw GMs   Khali Makes A Racist Remark?, Knox Steroid Link Story Update, Potential Raw GMs Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:55 pm

I'm surprised anyone understands what Khali is saying at all........I know some Hindi too and I can hardly understand him Laughing
Back to top Go down

Khali Makes A Racist Remark?, Knox Steroid Link Story Update, Potential Raw GMs
Page 1 of 1