Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RatedLegend
Henchman
RatedLegend

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days? Empty
PostSubject: Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days?   Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:25 pm

There was a time in my life when i used to enjoy watching the WWE, when i was very young i remember thinking it was cool staying up late and watching the WWF PPV's and back then it was fun.

But it seems to be ever since the WWE has now had 3 brands to take care of that i do not really enjoy watching any of the WWE brands anymore and as of late (about the past 4-6 months) i havent really watched the WWE regularly because it doesnt interest me at all and even my favourite brand Smackdown! is become just a bore to me personally. I say Edge is my favourite wrestler but i havent really watched much of him lately due to me not liking the WWE much anymore.

The only promotion i actually watch on a regular basis now is TNA some may slate me for it seeing as TNA is becoming just another promotion with all the annoying promos and backstage skits with wrestlers. I prefer the tna matches to the WWE's matches and i think that i watch tna more because it only has ONE show and i personally hope it stays that way otherwise it will become exactly like what the WWE has become.

Who actually enjoys watching the WWE these days?
Back to top Go down
Ready 2 Rumble
XCL Superstar
Ready 2 Rumble

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days?   Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:05 am

I like watching raw and smackdown is ok sometimes to. I dont really like ecw at all. I think WWE is still the best to watch all round.
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days?   Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:33 am

Personally I dont really enjoy watching it, WWE has a few good points but nowdays Im not much of a WWE fan. There is quite a few wrestlers I like on their roster, but I think the limiting of movesets and forcing guys like Mysterio, Cena & Khali to the same dull moves week after week is just boring. Having the largest budget in sports entertainment allows WWE to have the best presentation and hire pretty much anyone they want. I think what annoys me the most about WWE is that they have such great talent on their roster but hardly ever seem to use them right. I still watch Raw nearly every week but I think its more out of habbit nowdays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days?   Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you actually enjoy watching WWE these days?
Page 1 of 1