Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The greatest monsters of the squarted Circle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-02

The greatest monsters of the squarted Circle Empty
PostSubject: The greatest monsters of the squarted Circle   The greatest monsters of the squarted Circle Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:39 am

Over the years and more prominently today, there has been many monster type wrestlers in this buisness, guys like Damian Demento, Papa Shango and more recently guys like Kane, Undertaker, Abyss, Black Reigns and Relik.

Personaly for me the best monster has to be the Undertaker. Without a doubt he has been a dominant force for about 15 years in the WWE. And he has proven to the world that he was willing to and able to change his style of wrestling when it's needed.

So my question to you all is, who is or are the greatest monter(s) of the squared circle in the history of this buisness.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
BIGBRIAN
XCL Champion
XCL Champion
BIGBRIAN

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-04

The greatest monsters of the squarted Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest monsters of the squarted Circle   The greatest monsters of the squarted Circle Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:11 am

I agree with you on the Undertaker but my pick is Brock Lesnar.
Brock instilled fear in me in his first few weeks in WWE. His ring presence is phenomenal, his power is unsurpassed. He made the biggest men (Big Show) seem like mere mortals/men. Brock was one of my favorite as he really impressed, with his repeated powerbombs, his manhandling of opponents and effective execution of the F5.

One of my favorites was Randy Orton diving off the top ropes onto Brock, who caught him, rolled backwards and stood up, throwing Randy over his shoulder for the F5.....Damn that was awesome.
Back to top Go down

The greatest monsters of the squarted Circle
Page 1 of 1