Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you like about TNA?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgecator
Henchman
Edgecator

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-03

What do you like about TNA? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like about TNA?   What do you like about TNA? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:47 am

what makes you a tna fan and why is it better than wwe in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
GI Jarred
XCL Superstar

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about TNA?   What do you like about TNA? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:18 am

Id say the matches as their storylines need some work. I think that TNA has better talent and gives chances to more of their guys.
Back to top Go down
RatedLegend
Henchman
RatedLegend

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about TNA?   What do you like about TNA? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:40 pm

What makes me a TNA fan is that i prefer the matches they put on to the WWE matches.
yes TNA has really crappy promos usually and the backstage segments are usually so annoying to watch theses days. I used to love tna a few years back because there was a lot more wrestling than there was promos but theses days they have too many silly promos. TNA is becoming like the WWE in the sense that they have too many promos and that but the matches in TNA are a lot more exciting and entertaining to watch compared to WWE's.

I wouldnt say TNA is a better company than the WWE but i know that i find it more entertaining than the WWE. I find TNA easier to follow than WWE seeing as they only have one show and i hope it stays that way because since WWE has had three shows i have lost interest and i cannot be bothered to watch 5 hours a week of dire WWE. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about TNA?   What do you like about TNA? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like about TNA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestlefan :: Wrestling Discussions :: TNA-
Jump to: