Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA gimmicks you don't like

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgecator
Henchman
Edgecator

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-03

TNA gimmicks you don't like Empty
PostSubject: TNA gimmicks you don't like   TNA gimmicks you don't like Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:44 am

name the TNA gimmicks you don't like and explain why.
Back to top Go down
GI Jarred
XCL Superstar

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: TNA gimmicks you don't like   TNA gimmicks you don't like Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:33 am

Black Reign. I dont like this gimmick at all but then again I have never really liked Dustin Rhodes. I think the Black Reign gimmick is useless is TNA. I dont see the point in him playing this character at all. I feel sorry for Relik having to team up with him.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: TNA gimmicks you don't like   TNA gimmicks you don't like Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Black Reign- A Goldust rip-off gimmick. It is just completely stupid.

'Stone Cold' Shark Boy- An awful rip-off of Stone Cold Steve Austin. It's not even funny, and that's the bottom line 'cause Wrestling_God said so.

Rellik- Rellik is 'killer' backwards...because he's going to kill Eric Young and his opponents, right? Lame.

Super Eric- Rip-off of the Hurricane. And a bad one. Very cheesy.

'Macho Man' Jay Lethal- This has been my least favorite gimmick in TNA for a while. It is so freaking stupid. Jay is black, Randy is white, for starters. And So-So Val is no Miss Elizabeth. It's just a really poor rip-off and Jay Lethal should have been pushed based on his wrestling ability (which is good) rather than when he adopted a dumb gimmick.,

Little Petey Pump- How long is Petey Williams' talent going to waste away as a lackey to a washed up muscle head? His blonde goatee and dyed hair and head dress look stupid.

Sonjay Dutt- How long are they going to play this Indian peacekeeper stereotype with him. He comes to the ring to lame music and throws flowers out of a basket and talks about peace and prayer. LAME.

And the Rock N' Rave Infection are also getting up there with there cheesy rock n' roll gimmick.
Back to top Go down
TG Tonk
XCL Superstar
TG Tonk

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: TNA gimmicks you don't like   TNA gimmicks you don't like Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:00 am

Curryman - Daniels is a great wrestler that shouldnt lower himself to such a poor gimmick.

Black Reign- I cant explain how much this gimmick annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA gimmicks you don't like   TNA gimmicks you don't like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA gimmicks you don't like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestlefan :: Wrestling Discussions :: TNA-
Jump to: