Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeff Hardy Returns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Jeff Hardy Returns Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy Returns   Jeff Hardy Returns Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:34 am

Last night on RAW Jeff Hardy returned from suspension. What do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
Ready 2 Rumble
XCL Superstar
Ready 2 Rumble

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Jeff Hardy Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Returns   Jeff Hardy Returns Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:54 am

I havent seen it yet but who did Jeff fight ?

Its great that he has come back.
Back to top Go down
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Jeff Hardy Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Returns   Jeff Hardy Returns Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:54 pm

He fought Umaga
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Jeff Hardy Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Returns   Jeff Hardy Returns Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:23 pm

He actually pinned Umaga. Not sure why they had did that, but anyway, glad to see it. Maybe he can stay off the drugs this time, if not he's history from the WWE. I think I am the only one who likes his new entrance music.
Back to top Go down
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Jeff Hardy Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Returns   Jeff Hardy Returns Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:30 am

Quote :
I think I am the only one who likes his new entrance music.
I think you might be Smile although It's growing on me. Is it different now though than before he was suspended... I remember it being more whiny!

I'm glad he's back... standing ovation on raw though? He was suspended, not injured!

I hope he's got his (BLEEP) together otherwise I can't imagine myself being a fan much longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeff Hardy Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Returns   Jeff Hardy Returns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy Returns
Page 1 of 1