Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sacrifice Discussion and results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Sacrifice Discussion and results Empty
PostSubject: Sacrifice Discussion and results   Sacrifice Discussion and results Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:41 am

Round 1
Team 3d vs Lance Storm & Sting - Team 3d

Robert Roode & Booker vs Cage & Rhino - Cage & Rhino

Kip James & Matt Morgan vs LAX - LAX

AJ Styles & Super Eric vs Awsome Kong & BG James - AJ & Super Eric

Terrordome Match - Kaz

Round 2
Team 3d vs Cage & Rhino - Team 3d

AJ Styles & Super Eric vs LAX - LAX

Knockout Battle Royale
Winner - Gail Kim
Head Shave Victim - Roxxi

Tag Team Championship
Team 3d vs LAX - LAX

TNA World Championship
Samoa Joe vs Scott Steiner vs Kaz - Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Edgecator
Henchman
Edgecator

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Discussion and results   Sacrifice Discussion and results Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:09 pm

well, some people are upset that booker turned heel, but it was only a matter of time in my opinion. companys like booker heel for some reason.
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Discussion and results   Sacrifice Discussion and results Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:11 pm

I didnt mind Booker turning, I think this will work out alot better for him. At least now the door is open for a fued with Cage or Rhino.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Flair3
Henchman
Flair3

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Discussion and results   Sacrifice Discussion and results Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:23 pm

Well i dont have a problem with Booker T turning heel. What i have a problem with is that TNA is always doing the same thing with about every former WWE wrestler they get in the Company. They did it with Raven, Rhino, Cage, Angle and Now booker. I can go on and on and add more name to the list. Its just that it would be nice for once if TNA would stop repeating the same scenario everytime a former WWE wrestler jumps in TNA.

As for the PPV, well it was prety good and im sure it could have been better if there would have been more established team in the Deuce wild tournament for the tag team titles. But nontheless this was a prety good tournament in itself. The Terrordome match was a true classic and i tip my hat to TNA's management for brigning this match. I was realy looking foward to see it and i wasnt deceived by this one. And the tip of the iceberg in this match, is that the winner got to replace Angle in the World title match as well as receiving an X division title match in the weeks to come.

The knockout Battle Royal with a ladder match at the end was realy good as well. This is the kind of innovative match i like to see personaly. As for the world title match, it was a little bit predictable but it was a good match as well. So overall this PPV was a real classic and its a PPV i suggest to everyone to buy when it will come out on DVD.
Back to top Go down
http://expreswrestling.20.forumer.com/
TG Tonk
XCL Superstar
TG Tonk

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Discussion and results   Sacrifice Discussion and results Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:43 am

As Flair3 said, The Terrordome match was a classic. I always like to see the first time a new gimmick match is used. The match itself hard heaps of high spots, truely it was worth watching.

LAX Winning the tag titles was great, im really glad these guys have the belts again.

I was surprized to see Roxxi end up as the Knockout that got her head shaved, I really thought it would have been one of the heels.

I was really upset when I learned Angle was going to be in the main event, but at the same time it was good to see Kaz get a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Discussion and results   Sacrifice Discussion and results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice Discussion and results
Page 1 of 1