Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sid No Shows & Balls Mahoney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Sid No Shows & Balls Mahoney Empty
PostSubject: Sid No Shows & Balls Mahoney   Sid No Shows & Balls Mahoney Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:48 am

Source: rajah.com

-- The promoter of the Prime Time Wrestling wrestling organization, Dave Martin, is upset to say the least after Sid Vicious no-showed his wrestling event in Belleville, MI this past weekend. "I'm so mad right now that I'm shaking," Martin wrote on his MySpace account. He said that Sid called him two days prior saying that he hurt his foot, but would appear at the show anyway. When Martin went to the airport to pick Sid, he discovered that Sid had never even gotten on the plane. Martin said that he called Sid's home, but got no answer. He also added, "I was warned that he had a history of no shows and to beware. I took a chance and got burned.. I lost a lot of money on advertising and plane ticket." Luckily for Martin, the event also featured a slew of wrestlers from TNA in Rhino, Eric Young, Robert Roode, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley and Johnny Devine, who were all able to make the show. To read the promoter's blog post, click here.

-- Former WWE Superstar Balls Mahoney is back working indy shows after a two year hiatus. He worked a National Wrestling Superstars wrestling show in New Jersey over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net

Sid No Shows & Balls Mahoney
Page 1 of 1