Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kennedy vs. Regal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Kennedy vs. Regal Empty
PostSubject: Kennedy vs. Regal   Kennedy vs. Regal Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:32 am

After watching RAW I was wondering if you will see Kennedy vs. Regal for the right to be King.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Kennedy vs. Regal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy vs. Regal   Kennedy vs. Regal Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:45 am

It looks like we might see that. I think it's a dumb idea because Regal, for best or worst, won the tournament and therefore should be the King, period.
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Kennedy vs. Regal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy vs. Regal   Kennedy vs. Regal Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:30 am

I agree with WG here, I dont think Regal should have to defend his king of the ring victory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Macho King
XCL Writer
Macho King

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Kennedy vs. Regal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy vs. Regal   Kennedy vs. Regal Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:01 pm

King of the Ring is a title that Regal rightfully won and should not defend it (we at least not untill the next KOTR tournement), A Kennedy vs Regal feud could be interesting though as Kennedy seems to be a fan favourite and it looks like they are playing with a face turn and with Regal currently a power driven maniac and a great in ring worker it could be interesting to see. This feud could also be what helps push either guy to the World title picture as Kennedy is clearly someone WWE wants as a future star and Regal is pushing to be World champion at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ready 2 Rumble
XCL Superstar
Ready 2 Rumble

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Kennedy vs. Regal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy vs. Regal   Kennedy vs. Regal Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:06 pm

I reckon he should have to defend it. The way Regal won was cheap and he should feel dirty. I hope kennedy takes the honor from Regal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kennedy vs. Regal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy vs. Regal   Kennedy vs. Regal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kennedy vs. Regal
Page 1 of 1