Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tired of Triple H?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the instant classic
XCL Superstar
the instant classic

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Tired of Triple H? Empty
PostSubject: Tired of Triple H?   Tired of Triple H? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:59 am

HHH is smart for this one reason. He is advancing younger talent like jeff hardy and john cena and demanding that vince pushes hem cause he knows when he is gone alongside HBK and taker there is no body to fill there shoes but i do understand were you all are coming from. He is a main event hog even though this can bring some good matches it still isnt right and guys like Y2J and JBL. HHH has been a huge success since mid 1999 and he is gradully turning into a boring competitior. I think its time for him to hang up the boots or go to smackdown were they need some more talent.

Its well documented that HHH and HBk are great mates but im suprised that they are not working to push younger guys unless you call two 40 year old man talking bout cocks pushing guys then it aint happening. Since 2004 he has not put on one decent match to my memory. I would have to honestly say his last one that stood out was against batista in that great hell in a cell match or against shawn michaels at royal rumble 2004 in a last man standing match. Its good to see that orton, MVP, Mysterio and others have formed a little KLIQ backstage to stand up to these guys but seriously is it enough when you got HHH in the mcmahon family and HBK being a loyal member for over 15 years in WWF.

Yet again HHH will be great as a heel and if he holds gold as a heel i couldnt care less. When he was a heel he made wrestling enjoyable with evolution and his whole evil side. He is one of the best wrestlers on the mic and as a heel i think it will bring some spice back to HHH and maybe some wrestling ability.

As someone stated HHH is hurting wrestling in general by holding down the whole roster. In a way he is, He is scared of hanging up the boots and he isnt realising there will be no future for WWE if he stays the way he is cause there is gonna be some lower mid carders character building and holding the gold and come on lets face it does that work. Didnt think so. Also for example Tna. As HHH is doing this have you noticed TNA has scouted guys who showed there potential in WWE before HHH keeped there characters from rising like Team 3d,angle,test,chrsitain cage and many others.

well thats my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Ready 2 Rumble
XCL Superstar
Ready 2 Rumble

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Tired of Triple H? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of Triple H?   Tired of Triple H? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Im not at all tired of HHH. I think he is a great wrestler and entertainer. Seeing him champ once again is also great. He may have influence in the WWE but I dont think that makes him a bad guy. HHH is this generations version of Ric Flair.
Back to top Go down
Rated R
Godfather
Rated R

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Tired of Triple H? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of Triple H?   Tired of Triple H? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:02 am

Ric Flair was all for the business was amazing on the mic he brought style and flash to the business. When face everyone loved him and when heel he was the most hated, Flair was always helping the younger generation and was putting on 5 star matches every night. I think that proves that HHH isnt this generations Flair.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
XCL Superstar
Mr. Tambourine Man

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Tired of Triple H? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of Triple H?   Tired of Triple H? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:39 am

I don't hate Triple H nearly as much as most on the internet. I understand that he's a top draw and over as hell right now. My problem with him isn't so much him holding others down, but more that I can't get into him as a babyface when he dominates everything he's in. I'm a big fan of John Cena because his matches involve a lot of give and take. The heels beat on Cena for most of the match, then Cena makes the big comeback. That way I can feel some sort of emotion for John. I want to see him comeback, because I feel like he can't. Watching Triple H is like watching a robot. He sells a few moves here and there, but for the most part he's almost always invincible. Like in his feud with Umaga, Umaga actually got the babyface heat most matches because he was the one taking the beating. I think if Triple H stopped trying to be such a bad ass he'd make for a way better babyface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tired of Triple H? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of Triple H?   Tired of Triple H? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired of Triple H?
Page 1 of 1