Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Jamie Noble deserve a push?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the instant classic
XCL Superstar
the instant classic

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Does Jamie Noble deserve a push? Empty
PostSubject: Does Jamie Noble deserve a push?   Does Jamie Noble deserve a push? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:58 am

It depends how far we want him pushed. Here is my take on this.

Sure noble does deserve a push he can display some great technical and speed technics in the ring and is extremely talented but i dont think he neccerserilly deserves a massive push.

In 2002 Jamie noble domianted the cruiserweight scene along with gregory helms and him and nidia were getting tv time every week but since nidia is gone it seems WWE is just jobbing him to the likes of Chuck pulumbo who was never brilliant anyway or even teaming with other wrestlers to relive a past tag team. Noble's reputation has gone when it should of just kept rising.

I really think noble is one of the best on the mic on the whole smackdown roster. He may nto have the most pleasent voice but he says it like he see's it and does it ina god damn good way. This is another reason why Noble should be getting better air time and success then he is currently receiving.

The way i see Noble getting a push is to take him over to ECW where he can fued with the likes of thorn (Where they can push themselves, Benjamin (Underdog storyline) or even Kane (Where he could amazingly come out on top and it starts a rivalry). he has the momentum throughout his whole carrer to hold the ECW title and would truely deserve it.

If this did happen though i think he should only hold the gold for a little bit (Roughly around a month). Then he can jump over to smackdown and have some fueds with MVP or others over the US. This would also be deserving seeming most future world champions become US champ first (Flair,goldberg and numerous others).

So yeah i think he does deserve a push not to the mainstream scene with edge and all but definentely to the upper mid carders where he can fight over the US. thats my two cents.
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Does Jamie Noble deserve a push? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Jamie Noble deserve a push?   Does Jamie Noble deserve a push? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:57 am

Noble definetly deserves a push, but I dont think that is ever going to happen in the WWE. He needs to go to TNA as he would be excellent in the X Division, I have always thought he would make a good partner for AJ Styles.

When they made Noble fued with Hornswoggle I think that pretty much closed the book on any hope of Noble getting a push in WWE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net

Does Jamie Noble deserve a push?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestlefan :: Wrestling Discussions :: WWE-
Jump to: