Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of Cryme Tyime

Go down 
+3
Ready 2 Rumble
The Great Khali
The Glamazon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Glamazon
XCL Superstar
The Glamazon

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Return of Cryme Tyime Empty
PostSubject: Return of Cryme Tyime   Return of Cryme Tyime Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:01 am

What are your thoughts of the return of Cryme Tyme to WWE?
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Return of Cryme Tyime   Return of Cryme Tyime Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:06 pm

I like their promos and im glad to see them back on tv. I was kind of hoping they would head over to TNA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
Ready 2 Rumble
XCL Superstar
Ready 2 Rumble

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Return of Cryme Tyime   Return of Cryme Tyime Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Its great to see them back they are one of the main reasons I watch raw. I hope they get a title run soon.
Back to top Go down
RatedLegend
Henchman
RatedLegend

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Return of Cryme Tyime   Return of Cryme Tyime Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:19 pm

Awesome to see cryme time back, hopefully this can lift the tag team divisiion a little bit.

I know that the division is awful and doesnt have many REAL tag teams as they are being called but I can see cryme tyme easily make their way to the titles in 6 months at the latest because raw needs a REAL tag team to hold those belts IMO.

Cryme tyme are easily one of the best in-ring performers together as a tag team and need to stay this time and not get themselves fired!
Back to top Go down
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Return of Cryme Tyime   Return of Cryme Tyime Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:41 pm

I was excited about the return of Crime Tyme. I like them, but also, they are really one of the only tag teams in the WWE who aren't just two singles wrestlers thrown together. The WWE would be smart to invest in Crime Tyme, and give them a long run with the belts.
Back to top Go down
Edgecator
Henchman
Edgecator

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Return of Cryme Tyime   Return of Cryme Tyime Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:17 pm

Give them the belts already! They deserve it. not to mention they have creation the most catchy chant of all time. their in ring ability is also not too bad either. like WG said, WWE should invest in Cryme Tyme.
Back to top Go down
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Return of Cryme Tyime   Return of Cryme Tyime Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:47 pm

Give em the belts and letys pop a homie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Cryme Tyime   Return of Cryme Tyime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of Cryme Tyime
Page 1 of 1